The Angels and Demons Mystery Box

Wow, this is some of the better stuff I've seen come out of these boxes! Threw points at a handful of them and even got some of the stuff I wanted :) I'll watchlist the rest next league.
Hello Diablo^^
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
And again. microtransactions that look nice and i would buy them. BUT you guys are total assholes and give us a chance on top of us buying multiple crates. and it usually ends up being 10 of the same building supplies in 15 crates. so imma pass until you let us choose what we get from each crate after we buy them
Each Mystery Box costs 30 points and guarantees one microtransaction with value equal to or greater than that of the box.

imagine getting 5 boots. would the value be of 1 boots or 5 boots?
Last edited by Sazzbot on Jun 21, 2020, 4:02:48 AM
I had some 660 points so got 22 boxes because the MTX are sweet this time.

2x demonic spider pet (small), 2x demonic herald, 3x demonic aura, 2x angelic immortal call, 4x (!) angelic footprint
Non-duplicate: demonic weapon effect, gloves, boots, helmet, angelic cloak and angelic building supplies, demonic building supplies, demonic hideout effect and demonic footprints

Not a single portal, not a single armout armour, no wings, no big pet

13 duplicates in 22 boxes

Think about this when getting one.
"
MaximGorkij wrote:

2x demonic spider pet (small), 2x demonic herald, 3x demonic aura, 2x angelic immortal call, 4x (!) angelic footprint
Non-duplicate: demonic weapon effect, gloves, boots, helmet, angelic cloak and angelic building supplies, demonic building supplies, demonic hideout effect and demonic footprints

FeelsbadMan.

No, srsly, some of these STX are awesome, yeah, but lootboxes... Hmmm, coming from another F2P (which wasn't realy F2P, but who cares...), i'm a bit circumspect about these, i'd like to give it a try, but i'm too wary about the most possible result, dups and disappointment, to do it.

PS : people hyped by the loots and reading guys who write "wow, i just droped several wings and portals blabla", these guys are extremely lucky at the best and OFC forget to mention it, most of buyers won't get anything else than what Maxim had, be careful.
Last edited by Leandrysrx8 on Jun 21, 2020, 4:27:17 AM
Not a huge fan of boxes, but Kamil outdid himself on the music this time.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
STOP TAKING MY LIFE AND MONEY GOD DAMMIT
"
MaximGorkij wrote:

Dun feel too bad.
Herald, aura, immortal call, helmet, weapon effect are average 100 points so that’s 500.
The rest for 160.
Yes u were pretty unlucky. Same thing happened to me when they relaunched fire and ice.
So if u think of urself not getting stuff u wanted, that is bad. But value wise, it’s not so bad. So dun let it spoil your day. Go build a nice HO and hope u have better luck next time.
For me since my fire ice experience, I limit myself to 10 boxes max max. But importantly, dun let it spoil ur fun.
Hope u get a mirror.
These contents looks so AMAZING. Very great work!

I got the demonic aura gem and this looks so fantastic. Need more xD.

Thank you GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info