What To Expect This Year

thanks for the update ur doing a great job and don't listen too much to those reddit crybabies. I personally never had that much bang for the buck like its in path of exile, even with all those stashtabs and your just pumping out content like no other developer. so heads up and keep up the great work!

and to those people that say GGG invents a problem to sell the solution, just go f... yourself. all the so called "problems" that are invented by GGG is our hilarious content(often in currency form so we have a fluctuating market), if you dont want that much different currencies go play D3. :)
IGN: eLguL
Last edited by Elgul on Jun 24, 2020, 8:14:04 PM
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
The pandemic has affected all of us. You guys make a lot of effort and I will try to collaborate with the supporter packs for each League. Please, Stash Tabs should be a time solution and not Stash Tabs accumulation. Thank you.
Note: I play PoE about 2.5 months ago.
We expect to add 100 new currencies that do the same craft mods as everything else in game now. Oh dont worry though. We've got stash tabs on sale! Gotcha!
PoE-2020
with all due respect, expand more on everyone's concerns and issues we've been posting about. majority probably don't care about this the years plan
Ok now make higher tier seeds not need different types of seed nearby to grow
I wish you guys would delay leagues more often tbh and take more time to fix minor things and test everything more thoroughly. I mean people have invisible bosses in this league, kinda a big deal. I'd rather see a league the first week of January than one a week or two before Christmas just to have quite possibly more things wrong that will be fixed after holidays.
Why do we have invisible mobs
Last edited by nadnerb on Jun 24, 2020, 8:15:57 PM
justice for currency/fragment tabs
This league feels like quite the grind. I hope I can finish the challenges in time with the shorter window.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info