Upcoming Changes to Cluster Jewels

Thanks a lot for this change. This league just need some tweeking to become awesome.
Keep going !
I love Cluster Jewels!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

What if i want to take 6 small passives :(
thank you! that suits me just fine :D
GGG, if you want cluster jewels to be an alternative to the passives on the tree, the cluster passives should be an ALTERNATIVE. Now they are either strickltly better (so everyone want them, and you answer is to make it prohibitive by lowering the chance). The efffect is that of a headhunter, which all want, and very few have. Tweaking weights and making good jewels rarer, solves nothing.

Make cluster jewels into alternatives that change your playstyle, not things that combine good (or better) stuff with fewer points spent than you could get by spending passives on the tree (like the megalomaniac jewels).

That is IF you want diversity, if you're ok with leaderboards, where everything can be ranked, you're ok. Lucky / rich get better gear and end up on top and an aspiration to copy / follow by the remaining 99%.

Your comments about 'passive playstyles' and the fact that there is not a single minion related craft in Harvest, makes one wonder...
Last edited by AngstyBoy on Jun 26, 2020, 9:48:10 AM
who would ever thought that clusters are harder to obtain since delirium ended.

why not just adjust weighting of jew socket mods? it can be something between delirium and harvest values - this way you can ROLL jews yourself.
if you gonna add jew socket enchant, it doesn't fix anything - you either got to be lucky and drop what you need (ssf players, hi!), or buy base (ofc it would be expensive).
Great!Excellent ajustment, thank you!
Last edited by volraath on Jun 26, 2020, 9:59:24 AM
Last edited by Pangpangboomboom on Jun 26, 2020, 10:49:39 AM
I never found anything resembling a "perfect" Cluster Jewel during Delirium. As a matter of fact, the Cluster Jewels I did find were barely adequate. Perhaps it was too easy for people who get to maps on the first day or tow but for those of us who barely get to mid-tier maps by the end of league, they did not drop anywhere near often enough.
"
ghymini wrote:
I never found anything resembling a "perfect" Cluster Jewel during Delirium. As a matter of fact, the Cluster Jewels I did find were barely adequate. Perhaps it was too easy for people who get to maps on the first day or tow but for those of us who barely get to mid-tier maps by the end of league, they did not drop anywhere near often enough.

I found one cluster jewel, out of about 200, that was worth ~150c.

I spammed over 2k alts and other various currency items trying to get one ideal cluster jewel and never got it...lots of players had 4 of them. I had to settle for a build that didn't require cluster jewels.

I REALLY think the players with questionable amounts of currency and uncommonly liberal playtime might have skewed their definition of "far too easy".

There's a lot of experiences that don't line up with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info