Upcoming Changes to Cluster Jewels

Great keep improving, i hope i will not drop too much life/ES/Cold dot or Chaos DoT Clusters until next week then (well 0 from the 60+ i allready got so .. ^^')
Oooo :D
And can you please for the love of all thats RF revert the Wrapped In Flame notable give me one person who thinks that change was a good idea or is even using it now. Way to gut any application of a cluster being useful for RF builds.
"
Sukudo wrote:
Wait so you are telling me that every cluster jewel is going to have a jewel socket?
I made a support build in delirium that capitalized medium cluster jewels with no sockets because they eat away the %increase of auras.
Please tell me you guys are not forcing a jewel onto every single cluster jewel

Your jewel won't be ruined. You just vendor it and get a free socket that cannot be removed. Man, read =P
"
impulze3 wrote:
"
The plan is that any new Medium and Large Cluster Jewels will come with an additional enchantment that states they have one Jewel socket and two Jewel sockets respectively. The Jewel socket modifiers will no longer be rollable suffixes

So no changes about the drop rates at all ?

Now 2 socket jewels will be even more expensive since they can only be dropped instead of rolled.

This isn't what we asked for, we asked to increase drop chances and fix the weighting.

wow... This isnt what "we" asked for? seriously, dont cry already before changes were made...
Thank the lord !
I've been using supplimentary jewels until one turned up.
Not sure if I like the change but seeing changes at all is good. I still think cluster jewels should be a normal drop and not Delirium specific.
Cluster jewels turned into lab helmet enchant rarity. Hah.

More gated skill tree option to support player retention.

Oh well, at least got some timeless keystones on the tree now.
"
impulze3 wrote:
Now 2 socket jewels will be even more expensive since they can only be dropped instead of rolled.

This isn't what we asked for, we asked to increase drop chances and fix the weighting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hg1cdg/upcoming_changes_to_cluster_jewels/fw17abx/?context=10
dunno about "easy jewel crafting" in Delirium, when you spent about 800 alts 50 regals and 300 augments on jewel to get 2 wanted mods and jewel socket. or at least 50 fossils (+resonators) to do so.
change is good but weights of getting good and relevant mods should be easier. and as a result havest crafting recognizes "caster" mods as "life". so this crafting not work tottaly.
hope for bigger changes. cheers, Bex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info