Dreadspire Weapon Skin and Weapon Effect

Not bad
Saved
Simplistic yet very enticing design, good job.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
good colors
It would be good if the weapon skin were compatible with all type of weapon.
I play mainly wand, and there is not enough skin for them. (this is one more that i can not use)

And especially for the Supporter packs : i have the Malice pack, i can not use the weapon skin.
For an individually purchasable skin, it is not mush a problem, it just make few choice.
But a pack should be useful for every character.
"
Chima wrote:
FYI: Store listing says weapon skin is just for 1-handed swords, contrary to the video & post.

Yes, GGG, can we please get some clarification here? In Store, The Darkspire Weapon Skin says it can only be applied to 1-handed Sword, but in this News Post, It says we can apply it to Staff, 1-handed Mace, 1-handed axe, and 1-handed sword.

If it is limited to just 1-handed swords, I probably won't bother with this, but if it has more variety, I'll consider it.

Please update the store description OR the News Post. Thanks.
always sword MTX.....give us some 1-handed axes or maces
(to clarify the mtx should look like an axe or mace)

as always release that cold snap shield mtx :D
Last edited by Kriticalkid on Jun 30, 2020, 3:49:13 AM
I hate it.

I could make a better weapon model in 1 hour.

Interesting idea though.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
For £21 the weapon skin really should cover a wider range of weapons.

We need more weapon skins like the Void Emperor that covers literally every weapon type.

Other than that, sure they look nice.

Just wish we had more dagger/wand skins... and bows tbh.
Last edited by Xanoth on Jun 30, 2020, 6:50:44 AM
"
Xanoth wrote:
For £21 the weapon skin really should cover a wider range of weapons.

We need more weapon skins like the Void Emperor that covers literally every weapon type.

Other than that, sure they look nice.

Just wish we had more dagger/wand skins... and bows tbh.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Void_Emperor_Weapon

Actually, it doesn't cover two-handed maces or two-handed axes. But it is nice that it covers everything else. I just wish it had more variety in the replacements; seeing a wand replaced with a dagger is slightly dissatisfying to me.

I know: picky, picky, picky.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Cool, but again no wand? Just break off the tip of the staff, scale it a bit and call it a day. Wands need some love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info