3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
Still no player stash in the grove?, bizarre, makes my head hurt to think that this wasn't a no brainer option.

They didn't do it on purpose or you could endlessly loot maps, bypassing the 6 portal limit. Then again; i'd rather have a stash in grove but no portal to grove in maps, since i dont like to stop to plant seeds during the map anyway.

Yeah, that would work too, no stash is a bonkers idea.
"
Still no player stash in the grove?, bizarre, makes my head hurt to think that this wasn't a no brainer option.

My guess is that they have bigger problems than adding new features at this point (see my previous post).
Nice changes
Can you also add:
- weird bird cosplay lady now only mentions you got a seed read when the entire harvester is ready? Kinda annoying to get 9 are ready only to see 0 of then are really ready.

And a life force counter somewhere would be nice too. My garden has so many tanks and most of then are full but i don't have any clue how much they really store at the moment
"
- Fixed a bug causing the Rank 4 and Rank 5 Life as well as the Rank 1 and Rank 2 Block Crafting Recipe unlock locations to be inversed.

And I thought there was someone reasonable and smart enough to swap them in order to have T4 on a white map and T5 on a red map.

Please consider leaving this as is and simply change the description of where they can be found.
We NEED a player stash in the garden.

Example why its terrible:
I have 3 crafts on a normal or magic item.
I craft once, its bad - have to go to my hideout to scour it then back to the garden to apply second craft.

Sure I could bring the item with me but I dont know wich item I will craft on before I see the crafts...

also sorry to say: Love the game, hate this league
Last edited by Toppluesatan on Jun 30, 2020, 4:48:29 AM
thanks
Does the jewel have to have a jewel socket modifier to get the new socket enchantment? Lets say I have a large jewel that already has 5 modifiers with no jewel sockets. What happens when I vendor it?
Thanks for the improvement GGG. And yes, don't worry too much about Reddit tears, lol.
Please review new weights of notables on large cluster jewels (fire section). It is almost impossible now to get a Doryani's Lesson together with Smoking Remains notables (will need about 11 000 attempts in average). New weights are a joke.
Where is "fix for performacnce causing for many such FPS drops that game is unplayable!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info