3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

Thanks for fixing that rare minimap bug XD
Upgradable storage would be awesome, even with 9 storage things per seed color I'm going through those pretty quickly.
"
The growth times of Tier 1 seeds is now uniformly 3 growth cycles, with the exception of the rarest seeds: Wild Hatchling Seed, Vivid Thornweaver Seed and Primal Cleaveling Seed.

Why are any of the T1 seeds rarer than the others? More importantly, why are Lightning seeds a common Primal, Physical seeds a common Wild, but Cold/Fire/Chaos are rare?

Why should only Lightning and Physical have an easier time at farming up crafts that benefit their respective builds?
Last edited by Lixy on Jun 29, 2020, 11:13:47 PM
so this are the improvements to Harvest after 2 weeks. RIP harvest.
asking for 1 or 2 ex for a single craft?

i'm gonna end this man's whole career

Free crafting : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2547154
I was expecting that that you can roll corrupted items with harvest bench but I guess I was expecting to much. I still find the league boring.

Due to the change in cluster jewels I might go to standard or just drop
the league instead.
nice! :D
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
"
Harvest Crafts can no longer be used on Itemised Beasts.

How was this even possible, lol, lol, lol?
"
dsBraver wrote:
Thanks for the notes!

Any progress on fixing the Harvest Encounters VI challenge? This being broken is preventing many people from doing any of the Harvest league content to avoid wasting their T2 seeds without credit.

This
Thanks for fixing the Rigwald's bug, it was pretty heartbreaking to buy such an expensive item only for it to be totally broken with my offhand weapon lol
Too late also still sucks.
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info