Winners of the Harvest Boss Kill Event on PC - Laptop Prizes Provided by Alienware

Dont let this distract you from the fact that many people (including me) have been robbed of their chance to enter the draw due to a bug after spending the time and effort to even reach the Harvest boss.

I am certain too that there will be zero acknowledgement or compensation for those people that had their time wasted trying to enter the draw.

Fix league pls.
gj laptoppers
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Congrats on those winner who have half of the competition kik off by GGG BOSS BUG ......................

NICE WORK GGG NICE WORK ---_---
Lmao zero mention about those who suffered from the bug.

The same way you never admitted fault with Exilecon's twitch drops event where you just blamed Twitch for eligibility issues despite affected users being told they were eligible, then instead just doubled drop rates on day 2 for those who weren't affected by the bug to begin with and ignored everyone else.
Last edited by X3n_ on Jul 1, 2020, 6:42:22 PM
Good job to the winners. Felicitations.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jul 1, 2020, 6:49:11 PM
bugged kek puggered
congratz to winners, awesome job. I guess the 3.11.1 patch is delayed, tweaking a few numbers and adding a garden item takes more then a week, good to know.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Congrats to the winners :D
Literally every time you do a contest like this there is at least one game breaking bug that screws people out of their chance to compete. I love you guys, really, I've been here since CB, but you need to get your goddamn shit together.
Congratulation on those who killed the boss ... and didn't bug out!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info