Winners of the Harvest Boss Kill Event on PC - Laptop Prizes Provided by Alienware

Being unnable to kill boss coz of undestructable walls was really cheering me up for some good and healthy competition. Again congrats to winners, big minus for GGG, like in this meme, ,,they cant complain about not winning in the lottery if they cant participate at all" Big brain time....
"
So how about the people that got screwed out of it because the boss was released buggy and broken?
I've never seen GGG bury their head in the sand so much. With all the issues and critism of the current league, we've had some poor stash tabs, very weak first major patch notes that address nothing, continued mtx thrown out at us, now no apology or mention of the many people screwed over in the race.

You really need to work on your community communications and player-base relationships.
I feel sorry for all the people that couldnt kill the boss due to a bug that is STILL there.
"3502 characters who managed to kill the Harvest's ultimate boss"

Other 10000 got it buged. WP
well congrats to the announced winners.
Dont worry if you were not able to kill boss do to bug GGG will be refunding you 5X your entry fee.
"
Jebens wrote:
Dont worry if you were not able to kill boss do to bug GGG will be refunding you 5X your entry fee.

Oh crickey good for them, they get 5 weeks of their lives back?
Heck yeah, I loved grinding for a week just to be screwed over by the Wall bug! :D I will never participate in crap like this again that just benefits streamers, definitely a waste of time and effort.
Last edited by DaMasteRyu on Jul 1, 2020, 7:27:37 PM
F for Karv and many others who got those bugs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info