Winners of the Harvest Boss Kill Event on PC - Laptop Prizes Provided by Alienware

It's a str-

oh
Never lucky :D anyway gz to winners
well, didn't win anything myself then, but at least it was a fun race. congratulations to the picked ones.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
Yay, I won! thanks GGG :)
the thing that make me angry is that they r not even giving a consolation price, like a stupid box, for the other 3492 player.
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
I'm curious if I was even nominated. (killed the harvest boss within a week, but not sure if I'm Really in it.)

Congrats Guys.
What about those players who got boss bugged? Where are your comments, apologies? Players literally put not only their time but also their health to reach this boss just to get recked with bugs.
Last edited by ched_21h on Jul 2, 2020, 4:17:25 AM
Gz to winners! Thanks to GGG and Alienware!

And where is GGG's comment for bugged players?
Welllllllllllll fuck
Fix boss at least so i can spawn her second time!!!
I made it to the fight on friday (June 29) and was locked outside the walls quite early on. It sucks that I didn't even get a chance at the prizes because of the bug. I pushed really hard to get there, but was unable to try again in time. I was hoping they would give players more time to enter the raffle, since the bug report forum had many posts about this exact issue. Feels bad.
The league is amazing otherwise.
Last edited by Im_coLu on Jul 2, 2020, 5:36:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info