Winners of the Harvest Boss Kill Event on PC - Laptop Prizes Provided by Alienware

I wish my fight would not have bugged with the invincible walls ;^)

small indie company feels
"
Raxed wrote:
"
So how about the people that got screwed out of it because the boss was released buggy and broken?

Given you have 7 challenges, i'm assuming you're not talking about yourself.

Why does that matter at all?
I completed the harvest boss between 7-10 challenges in the first week.
And doesn't matter if it was impossible to kill before a certain challenge mark, The thing is many boss encounters were permanently bugged for the entirety of the race AND is still not working right for those players, doesnt matter who is complaining about it, when its a real thing.

Just because you spent 100 dollars a month on GGG mtx for 5 years and browse chat to snipe easy challenge to get 36 in a week doesn't mean you have something actually real to laud over others.

Challenges mean very little. About half you get just playing the game efficiently, which half of those being grinding and rng when you get them. The other half you have to do inefficient things or out of the way things to do. (like doing sidequests that mean nothing to your characters power or story progress)

Please get off your high horse and respect other players.

Fix your games, my t5 boss stuck middle of the fight and I can't progress fight again...
I just lose my chance to join event because of that.
Congrats to the winners from softcore;p
"
Aziraphale wrote:
Literally every time you do a contest like this there is at least one game breaking bug that screws people out of their chance to compete. I love you guys, really, I've been here since CB, but you need to get your goddamn shit together.
most people didn't even get to fight the boss due to the game breaking bugs..but was still cool that you guys hosted an event so ty for that
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
I still haven't found out how to even spawn the boss lol.
Must of been Beta players with special instructions provided at the time.
Congrats to the winners!

As for GGG - really guys? Even at this stage you stay silent? I somehow managed to redo the boss after my first fight bugged out (not using any movement skill during the boss fight in fear of being stuck again). The only thing I lost was additional time, but still got a chance to participate (at least I think so :v).

What about others, who didn't even get that? I mean, if any movement skill or just dying inside thorn wall was enough for bug to be reproduced, then I think it becomes pretty clear, that you didn't do any testing. Which is, honestly, disappointing.
"
Tzeencht

hey hey people
GG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info