Changes to Harvest Crafting

Better late than never! Thanks for the update.
Nah, from the point of gamedev worker I can relate. It's really hard sometimes to find a balance between being sure and being fast.
Last edited by tamamusta on Jul 2, 2020, 4:36:07 AM
Thank you, GGG, for the honest communication and your work in fixing things.

Experimenting with the new brands and slams, crying a lot, is fun for me already. If the amazing early crafting options extend more into the higher tiers, I'll be very happy.

Cheers.
Last edited by aisun on Jul 2, 2020, 4:37:45 AM
I love posts like this from GGG. It shows how human they are and how much they care about the player community. Very few companies will ever admit a mistake, let alone explain how and why it happened.

Apology 100% accepted by me and thank you for the explanation too.

Thank you for your continued support!
"
tamamusta wrote:
It's really hard sometimes to find a balance between being sure and being fast.

More than once they were offered not to rush. 3 good leagues per year is much better than 4 bugged.
Stop being sorry! You have nothing to apologize for. It's a game! People have the choice to play it or not! For those who don't like the league mechanic can still enjoy previous ones. I myself would have rather seen the crafting from this league being performed differently(but I still like the league) and to be honest, I like synthesis and the complexity it brought to crafting, it is just people who are lazy to learn who don't like such mechanics- you have spoiled us and that's because you have given us what most people like which is density full mapping like delirium. Just like you create "good" leagues, it is fine to create "bad" leagues (and yet these tags are made by each of us, not a whole community). Not every league mechanic is supposed to make us mirror rich, or else the game becomes stupid.

And one last time, please don't be sorry. There are people who play this game and don't deserve such act of kindness. You have nothing to be sorry about. I know it goes against what you are which is a nice gaming company. But this community doesn't deserve such kindness.

I am excited to play the 3.11.1 version! I already liked the concept of the league. It would be nice to feel the buff now.
"
Stop being sorry! You have nothing to apologize for. It's a game! People have the choice to play it or not! For those who don't like the league mechanic can still enjoy previous ones. I myself would have rather seen the crafting from this league being performed differently(but I still like the league) and to be honest, I like synthesis and the complexity it brought to crafting, it is just people who are lazy to learn who don't like such mechanics- you have spoiled us and that's because you have given us what most people like which is density full mapping like delirium. Just like you create "good" leagues, it is fine to create "bad" leagues (and yet these tags are made by each of us, not a whole community). Not every league mechanic is supposed to make us mirror rich, or else the game becomes stupid.

And one last time, please don't be sorry. There are people who play this game and don't deserve such act of kindness. You have nothing to be sorry about. I know it goes against what you are which is a nice gaming company. But this community doesn't deserve such kindness.

I am excited to play the 3.11.1 version! I already liked the concept of the league. It would be nice to feel the buff now.

LOL.

You think they are doing anything out of kindness? Everything they do, and everything most companies do, is in search of more £££

I dont thave an issue with this per se, uts how the world works, but don't label this as being out of the kindness of their heart.
Great news now when will you make the league fun for none crafters?
To bad the league is dead now :(
"
Neokoshin wrote:
I used the maximise numeric values on an awesome wand, and it turned to complete BS. There is a lot more broken then just some recipes. This League is a big disappointment to me.

There is no such thing as a maximuze numeric value recepie.
You used the wrong craft, and it did exactly what it should have done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info