3.11.1 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

Lmao you extend the console fight for a week but yet the patch doesn’t even come out for another week? Don’t you understand most people can’t even spawn the heart of the Grove after the bug? This is completely unacceptable what the hell is a week gonna do if they can’t spawn the damn heart of the grove! Fix your game for Fuck sake
Last edited by sIKee-- on Jul 2, 2020, 10:41:02 PM
For next league disable chaos recipe... it isn't fun anymore.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Excellent patch. Real Harvest starts now. =D
o crashes entire league until today.
3 crashes in the garden since patch...
1 fighting, 2 while messing with gardening tools
IGN: Volki
since 1 suffix modifier got remove on medium/large cluster jewels
Is it possible to get 4 passive skills now on large cluster jewels or will only grant small passive skills ?
What is the reason the console players get the path not until next week? :(
!!!WHY did you break Auto plant?!!! Early was much more better! If i have in bag lvl 1 seed,i a-plant lvl 1, if 2 then i a-plant lvl 2! now it's work only for lvl 1...for what?
And once again, the console community gets screwed. Why another week? What wil you actually change?

There’s is no sound reason this couldn’t have been ready for console.
Amazing as always - thanks!! :D

"
JoeUtopia wrote:
And once again, the console community gets screwed. Why another week? What wil you actually change?

There’s is no sound reason this couldn’t have been ready for console.

Please do share your special knowledge of coding for consoles and the review and approval process for deploying code to them. I also would love to hear your breakdown of what goes into game code difference between the PC and console versions of the game.

Hearing background / inside stories is always cool, so I can't wait for you to share.

Spoiler
Oh and if you don't have that info, maybe don't judge what does or does not have sound reasoning behind it.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info