3.11.1 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
And once again, the console community gets screwed. Why another week? What wil you actually change?

There’s is no sound reason this couldn’t have been ready for console.

Please do share your special knowledge of coding for consoles and the review and approval process for deploying code to them. I also would love to hear your breakdown of what goes into game code difference between the PC and console versions of the game.

Hearing background / inside stories is always cool, so I can't wait for you to share.

Spoiler
Oh and if you don't have that info, maybe don't judge what does or does not have sound reasoning behind it.

As my post was a question and based on prior patches, I stand by it fully. I also love how the fanboys creep out of the woodwork. And, I am not inclined to share any of my knowledge of coding with you, [Removed by Support]

Last edited by JC_GGG on Jul 3, 2020, 1:28:59 PM
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
And once again, the console community gets screwed. Why another week? What wil you actually change?

There’s is no sound reason this couldn’t have been ready for console.

Please do share your special knowledge of coding for consoles and the review and approval process for deploying code to them. I also would love to hear your breakdown of what goes into game code difference between the PC and console versions of the game.

Hearing background / inside stories is always cool, so I can't wait for you to share.

Spoiler
Oh and if you don't have that info, maybe don't judge what does or does not have sound reasoning behind it.

As my post was a question and based on prior patches, I stand by it fully. I also love how the fanboys creep out of the woodwork. And, I am not inclined to share any of my knowledge of coding with you, [Removed by Support]

The bolded part is not a question. It's a statement you literally have no way of backing up because it assumes knowledge you do not have access to, namely GGG's code and internal workings.

[Removed by Support]. And calling me a fanboy is hilariously misguided.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jul 4, 2020, 12:46:01 PM
Please allow us to zoom out at least like it automatically zooms out when approaching the Templar courts in act 5.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info