Lag spike on Washington and Texas server

I have been having some issue mostly at night (prime time I guess for server),
Washington is usually around 20ms, but at night for fews minutes it's go up to thousand and then I get kill/disconnected etc. when I connect back I'm now on Texas and a few minute later same issue happens, so I'm wondering if there's too much activity on the server, most of my friend have the same issue at same time with different ISP.

For WinMTR:
https://pastebin.com/1DPfzA8v

Thanks
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2020, 12:30:59 AM
Did you take the MTR while playing and when you had your issue?

Nothing glaringly bad is showing up in it. You have no packet loss and your averages are great. The only mildly "odd" thing is an 87 worst at one of the network layer nodes, but that is paltry and nit picky compared to what you are describing.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I took it right after, I left the game because it was too laggy, but it seem to be really random, but always somewhere during the night, sometime for 5-10minutes or sometime for for more like 30mins or more, like yesterday after Patch I was never able to joined Washington and Texas was laggy so ends up playing on london for few minutes while the situation get better on US server..., maybe the lag stopped between the time, the game was lagging and the time I get it load, anyway I will try to do another MTR next time lag come's up.
Please do, it'll help narrow down where the issue is.

Drop me a PM when you post up a new one. Things can move fast in this part of the forum and I'll more than likely lose this thread at some point.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I have a few lag on washington again, but less worst then before, but what is worst is losing 2 map T16 with my sulphite mission on it on IP: 169.63.148.41 (never been able to join the map, disconnected)

https://pastebin.com/XCWsK9rt

https://pastebin.com/YsXGd8cZ

2020/07/03 23:35:00 270522125 e42 [INFO Client 21732] Just before calling client instance session
2020/07/03 23:35:00 270522125 103 [INFO Client 21732] Connecting to instance server at 169.63.148.41:6112
2020/07/03 23:35:21 270543140 1bd [DEBUG Client 21732] Connect time to instance server was 0ms
2020/07/03 23:35:21 270543140 416 [INFO Client 21732] Abnormal disconnect: Failed to connect to instance

020/07/03 23:55:36 271758562 e25 [DEBUG Client 21732] Got Instance Details from login server
2020/07/03 23:55:36 271758562 e42 [INFO Client 21732] Just before calling client instance session
2020/07/03 23:55:36 271758562 103 [INFO Client 21732] Connecting to instance server at 169.63.148.41:6112
2020/07/03 23:55:57 271779578 1bd [DEBUG Client 21732] Connect time to instance server was 0ms
2020/07/03 23:55:57 271779578 416 [INFO Client 21732] Abnormal disconnect: Failed to connect to instance
Last edited by Tony100 on Jul 4, 2020, 12:52:01 AM
Mines been terrible for a month now, I've made several posts about the FPS drops and latency issues to no avail and so have hundreds if not thousands of other players.
well lost multiple map tonight and random spike for 5-20mins randomly.. so I guess I will have to find somehting else to do till it get fix and remove all those xp lost lol...
I'm getting sick of Washington. Like it's not stable enough to run all these really long maps where I also do gardening stuff. It's been really bad for like 3 leagues in a row now.

I've been connecting to Texas, and I've had 2 maps this play session that were unplayable, and 4 instance of being pushed on to the California realm... When playing at what is 11pm+ at night? Like how is that even close to acceptable?

Also I hear Europeans often don't realize just how large North America can be, but connecting to California from say New York is LONGER than say someone from London connecting to a Moscow Realm. I don't think it's an acceptable solution to be bounced all the way down there.

Please consider getting a better North East America host.

Last edited by Evildeathcrab on Jul 4, 2020, 1:14:58 AM
"
Evildeathcrab wrote:
I'm getting sick of Washington. Like it's not stable enough to run all these really long maps where I also do gardening stuff. It's been really bad for like 3 leagues in a row now.

I've been connecting to Texas, and I've had 2 maps this play session that were unplayable, and 4 instance of being pushed on to the California realm... When playing at what is 11pm+ at night? Like how is that even close to acceptable?

Also I hear Europeans often don't realize just how large North America can be, but connecting to California from say New York is LONGER than say someone from London connecting to a Moscow Realm. I don't think it's an acceptable solution to be bounced all the way down there.

I live in NY and Washington and Texas are both bad for me and so is literally every single realm in this game now since the end of Delirium league.
"
Br00ksy wrote:
"
Evildeathcrab wrote:

I live in NY and Washington and Texas are both bad for me and so is literally every single realm in this game now since the end of Delirium league.

I'm just hoping some this is not something where we have to paint a picture to the people at GGG showing how many people live around the North East area of America, and how physically far that is from California (and even Texas to some extent) having to travel across America and it's very loose laws regarding Net Neutrality and Traffic management. Like if people on the London Realm were randomly defaulted to Moscow from time to time, I imagine they would be pretty livid too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info