Sorm Brand and maps with physical reflect mod - undefined deaths - why

I have Guardian Build with Storm Brand. When i play maps with physical reflect mod, it looks like i get reflect damage and die (so fast that i can't do anything). Not with all mobs but some time per map (and this build do no physical damage). Can someone explain me this mysterious deaths ? (Or is this a bug).
A friend of mine, who uses Storm Brand too, have the same problem (and he is a good player) and don't find out why he die in maps with physical reflect mod.
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2020, 12:08:42 PM
The only thing that delivers a bit of physical damage is Wave of Conviction, since I don't see anything that converts the last 50% of Physical Damage. Have you noticed if you die after casting that?
As for your friend, if they do not accidentally add physical damage to spell, could it be because of spellslinger support? It adds the wand's damage to supported spells.

Otherwise, just put your character into Path of Building Fork and look at the damage output for your Storm Brand. if there is absolutely no physical damage whatsoever, check if other skills have some. IF none have except for your Wave of Conviction, sure enough is a bug
Hi Maxtrux,

thanks for your reply. It looks like the problem is the Wave of Conviction. I saw now that not all phy damage is converted (wizh POB), tried a map with phys refelct without this gem, and had no problem (after 3/4 of the map i inserted the gem again and died at first mob...).
So this should be the reason.
Thanks again for your reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info