Low CPU, GPU Usage. Low FPS.

2070 Super
i7 9700k

Fresh install. All drivers up to date. Not overclocked.

Tried DX11 and Vulcan.
Onslaught // Dale
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2020, 3:19:12 PM
Same, here my thread. 3 days gone still no single answer.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2893336
Same problem, low fps when there are a lot of monsters, freezing screen when i open a legion for exemple, spawn syndicate or elder slayer, open a seed cache or spawn monsters in my garden.

Ryzen 5 2600
RTX 2070 XC
RAM 8 GB 2400 C15
Game installed on SSD

I bought a new memory kit, 16 GB 3200 C16, i hope it will work better :(
Last edited by Grunchuss on Jul 5, 2020, 12:22:18 PM
Same thing happens to me.

Stuff I tried to find out if my system is the culprit:

- CPU Prime test (stable after 12 hours, both overclocked and on stock speed)
- MemTest (no errors)
- Formatted and reinstalled a fresh Windows 10, updated all drivers and even the BIOS
- Checked my SSD for errors (nothing)

Tried heaps of other games, none of them had performance issues like PoE:
Escape from Tarkov, Titanfall 2, Doom Eternal, Enter The Gungeon, Gears Tactics, War Thunder, Destiny 2, World of Warships, COD Warzone, HUNT: Showdown, The Surge 2, The Elder Scrolls Online, Borderlands 3, Planetside 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Deep Rock Galactic, Nioh.

I do have an old CPU, but i am reluctant to swap it out, since everything else works just fine.

Specs:
i5-6600k @ 4.8 Ghz
GTX 2070
16GB Ram
Crucial SSD
Win10 64

The game was working and performing very well when Vulkan was released. Since Harvest that is not the case anymore unfortunately. It did briefly work again after one of the patches, but then started to act weird again after the next hotfix.
Last edited by XenoPOE on Jul 5, 2020, 3:03:53 PM
I am pretty sure GGG does not even know what is wrong with their game when they see a lot of technical posts about POE. Especially most of players say ''There is nothing wrong those other games i play.''
Last edited by Vastoprime on Jul 5, 2020, 3:19:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info