Cannot get a Passive Skill to refund

I have available passive skill refunds, and I just added the passive as an anointment on my amulet, so when I tried to refund the passive it just will not let me. The passive is Death Attunement and does not effect my connection to my base.
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2020, 6:56:27 PM
You would have to get rid of the node after death attunement otherwise it would not be connected to anything.

This isn't a tech issue.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jul 5, 2020, 6:39:08 PM
Anointments doen't count as a passive node to connect to other nodes. So if you remove the Death Attunement passive node, then the anointment won't act as a connection to the minion regen node.

It's kind of a waste using an anointment for something that close to connected passives anyway. Better to use it for something far away that you can't easily get to. You are basically using the anointment as a free passive node, which severely weakens it's potential. The anointment can take the place of a dozen travel nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info