This weekend we are running a Super Stash Sale with discounts on every type of Stash Tab. You can view the full selection and purchase yours here. The sale runs all weekend and ends at Feb 15, 2021 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

During the sale, we’re also offering one free Warlord Mystery Box when you spend points! This promotion is available on both PC and consoles.

Have a look at the what’s in the box below.

Please note: it's only possible to get one free Warlord Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box.

If you are looking for something new to spend your points on, you may be interested in checking out the Sunrise, Nightfall and Twilight cosmetic effects that were released into the store earlier today. You can check them out here.

In case you need points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Ritual and Core Supporter Packs.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Midiz wrote:
" Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box. "

Do i have to buy a supporter pack and spend those points to receive the free box?

OR

Can i just add $5 and buy a cheap stash tab and get a free box?

can someone confirm?

You can purchase either a supporter pack and spend points OR you can purchase a $5 Point Pack and then purchase whatever you wish. :)

"
J1m1 D34n wrote:
Love this! But uh, once I've bought a couple of tabs, where do I find the box?

You should find the Mystery Box in your in-game microtransactions stash, feel free to let me know if this was not the case.

"
Damn, this was unlucky :(
I just bought 3 tabs the day before...

I double checked this for you and one of your purchases did prompt a free Mystery Box being added to your account. :)

"
MrAwesomer wrote:
how do i get my mystery box?

If you have not done so already you will need to make a purchase in the in-game microtransactions shop - please note this does include account bound stash tabs such as the Currency or Map Stash Tabs (for example) - once you have done so a free Mystery Box should have been added to your in-game microtransaction stash under the Consumables tag.

"
Mikizik wrote:
i bought tabs yesterday when the sale began, where can i get the mistery box ?

Your free Mystery Box should be available in your in-game microtransaction stash under the Consumables tag. :)

"
do i get free mystery boxes from spending points from the supporter pack i bought some days ago??

As long as points are spent in the store while the promotion is active this should be fine. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info