Monsters have 100% Block from Expedition is uncapped and blocking 100% damage.

"
Ranzear wrote:
Any comment on monsters taking zero damage when they have such high block though? That was supposed to be changed back in Legion.
No, specific legion monsters with innate high block were given a glancing-blows-like modifier where those monsters didn't block all damage. That was not a systematic change and has never affected all monsters.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jul 26, 2021, 6:09:27 AM
yeah, that's bugged for sure, sometimes some mosters release in expedition encounter or expedition's books,,you can't kill them and they kill you cos you can do nothing, and it's not about the dps or whatever, i have already top gear and it doesn't matter. You just fail the encounter cos u can't do nothing.
PLZ GGG fix that shit.
Last edited by Gomer12 on Aug 1, 2021, 6:44:22 AM
No point using the forums tbh
Last edited by Omnibenevolent on Aug 1, 2021, 5:48:52 PM
I encountered same problem. I thought it was just evil design. After monsters reached node that upped them to +100% increased Block they became un-killable.

Below is image of the map mods in the end.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rb64d1fmc4q4xy/Logbook%20unkillable%20monsters.png?raw=1
Last edited by SNiLD on Sep 19, 2021, 4:20:39 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
You are incorrect. Monsters correctly have maximum chance to block attack damage, with a base value of 75. This does apply. With the total mods shown in your screenshot, the monsters will have a final value of 85% chance to block attack damage, because the +100% is limited by the maximum, which has a +10 bonus.

Checking this has led me to an actual bug though - monsters currently don't set a value for maximum spell block, which means they have 0, instead of the correct value of 75. This doesn't mean their block is uncapped, it means the cap is zero - with the total mods in your screenshot, the monsters will only have a total of 10% chance to block spell damage. I will get this fixed.

Does monsters have hard cap just like the player only have 90% block? ( did i remember the value wrong?)

Also, i know those monster are immune to X damage is somewhat like 100% res but it seems not a fair design that player only have a max 90% resistance
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 20, 2021, 12:45:59 AM
Bei Expeditionen haben die Monster immer noch 100% Blockchance, "wir beheben diesen Fehler" sechs Monate später und immer noch nichts geschehen, ein Frustfaktor der nicht hätte sein müsssen.

In expeditions, the monsters still have a 100% chance of blocking, "we're fixing this bug" six months later and still nothing has happened, a frustration factor that shouldn't have been there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info