Texture Streaming Issues

I've had an issue for a few months where textures load only after I encounter them. Today I died to the first phase of Shaper with a more than capable build, simply because he and all of his attacks were invisible. This happens to me often, where monsters and projectiles will be invisible until loaded, and will not begin to load until I am in the same room as the enemy or boss. This is particularly frustrating when things like chimera clouds force me to constantly take damage until I can see them to interact with them. I've tried using the --waitforpreload command line argument but it doesn't seem to solve my problem. Is there any way I could force the client to preload all textures when loading into a map?

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB
System type Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2021, 12:49:16 PM
bump
"
Woxzi wrote:
I've had an issue for a few months where textures load only after I encounter them. Today I died to the first phase of Shaper with a more than capable build, simply because he and all of his attacks were invisible. This happens to me often, where monsters and projectiles will be invisible until loaded, and will not begin to load until I am in the same room as the enemy or boss. This is particularly frustrating when things like chimera clouds force me to constantly take damage until I can see them to interact with them. I've tried using the --waitforpreload command line argument but it doesn't seem to solve my problem. Is there any way I could force the client to preload all textures when loading into a map?

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB
System type Windows 10 Home, 64-bit

are you using a SSD / NVME drive that is not full and in good order ??

Also try running the GGG program called packcheck.exe as "an administrator".

Could you also please make a 300+ packet WinMTR to an instance IP where this happend + what PoE gateway are you using ??
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Sep 19, 2021, 12:49:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info