No Uninstall.exe File, How Do I Uninstall?

The program isn't listed in the Windows uninstaller, nor in Perfect Uninstaller's list of removable programs, and as the title says there is no uninstall.exe file in the game's folder, so how do I uninstall it?

Just deleting things can cause issue if there are registry entries associated with the program, so I'd rather not do so unless told by staff that it's safe.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2021, 11:54:18 PM
"
The program isn't listed in the Windows uninstaller, nor in Perfect Uninstaller's list of removable programs, and as the title says there is no uninstall.exe file in the game's folder, so how do I uninstall it?

Just deleting things can cause issue if there are registry entries associated with the program, so I'd rather not do so unless told by staff that it's safe.

Go to your kontrol panal in windows, select "add / remove programs and select uninstall there.
Try downloading the installer, running it, and installing to the existing directory.

It won't duplicate or replace existing files, but might properly register the installation.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Try downloading the installer, running it, and installing to the existing directory.

It won't duplicate or replace existing files, but might properly register the installation.

Unfortunately, this did not work. Thanks for the suggestion.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info