Artillery Ballista & Focussed Ballista

Using Artillery Ballista supported by Focussed Ballista Support.
If there are enemies within regular targeting range of the ballista and the player fires an arrow, the ballista will aim at a monster instead of the location the player targeted their arrow.
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2021, 7:50:21 PM
This is not a bug. Focused support makes them wait for you to fire, but they don't care where you fire. If there are enemies for them to target, that's what they'll do.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Sep 20, 2021, 6:06:18 PM
This behaviour is only observable on Artillery Ballista. Every other ballista skill will target the same location as the player's arrow. Even watching the Artillery Ballista closely, it turns to face the player's target, but the falling artillery still targets the monster.

https://streamable.com/9wn9ph
Last edited by 1avatar1 on Sep 30, 2021, 7:28:18 AM
Artillery Ballista specifically reads:

"Summons a ballista totem that propels a sequence of fiery arrows into the air. The arrows impact the ground in a line, each dealing area damage to enemies around it."
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I don't understand how that is relevant.
Contrast with Rain of arrows
"Fires multiple arrows into the air, to land in sequence after a delay, starting at the targeted location and spreading outwards in all directions. Each arrow deals damage in an area around it.-"
Because it specifies "enemies around it" which is demonstrated in your clip.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Enemies around it refers to dealing damage around the targeted location for each arrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info