New Player Seeks Help

Hey guys, I'm rather new to the game and have been following guides/learning how to play. I'm hoping someone can put me in the direction of a fun/capable fireball build for witch? I'm struggling to find any detailed ones. If there were a better place that has guides for the very new player still needing to finish the story and learn end game I'd greatly appreciate any info.

Cheers
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2021, 4:52:22 PM
I have searched for a guide and not been able to find a recent one for the specific build you are looking for.

Or well, I did find one that required a high budget, so not something you could obtain as a new player.

It seems that Fireball and the Witch version in particular are just not very strong at the moment, so there has not been sufficient interest in them to make a build guide.

From what I can tell, it should definitely still be possible to play a build like that, especially for dealing with content on the level of a new player, but nobody seems to have made a guide for it.

I could probably whip up a basic build for it, but it would not be a detailed guide that would sufficiently explain everything for new players.
Thanks for replying, I'll have to try and find something else similar then. Appreciate the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info