Lost Watchstone due to disconnect

Hello,

i just fought Hunter and as he died i spiked and got disconnected.

When i logged back in. The portals where gone and so was the watchstone (was still on the ground as the dc happened), an unique granite flask, a twostone ring (hunter influence) and a fire dmg quiver (hunter influence).
Im particular mad about the two stone ring since im playin toxic rain and needed that for the curse suffix...

My Atlas shows that i obtained the watchstone.

Is there anyways to fix that?! Since it obviously bugged out...

I can provide a screenshot of my atlas.

The Server in question is Frankfurt. Was around 1:30 CET (Berlin Time Zone).

Regards,

/7Z
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2021, 8:17:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Check Zana, she might have a Watchstone for u :)

I've lost 2 juiced maps due to this disconnects :(
Done playing till they fix this.
after doing so many maps to get Baran map, i activate Travel to Baran's Citadel via Zana, entered the map, then in first minute of map i got disconnected. Logged back in, all portals are gone, Zana doesnt offer activation of Travel to Baran's Citadel

GGG please restore my Travel to Baran's Citadel portals, so i can finihs this map...i am not doing all these maps again to spawn Travel to Baran's Citadel
"
N008d35tr0y3r wrote:
GGG please restore my Travel to Baran's Citadel portals, so i can finihs this map...i am not doing all these maps again to spawn Travel to Baran's Citadel

Im afraid u'll have to repeat all of these maps again :) thats how it is, ggg wont help u even if u lost it cuz of them :)
"
kowal86 wrote:
Check Zana, she might have a Watchstone for u :)

I've lost 2 juiced maps due to this disconnects :(
Done playing till they fix this.

Thanks. Only post with viable info.

Still sad about the two stone ring :( Would have been huge improvement to the build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info