Help with survivability - Earthquake Jugg

Hi there, I'm playing an Earthquake Jugg level 94 in Expedition league and I have issues with survivability doing T16 maps or bosses and guardians...
Most of the time I'm fine and pretty tanky but sometimes and I don't know why I get One Shot or mobs just ripping me apart...
I stay far away from physical reflect of crouse...
I'll put my PoB link down below, may an experimented player take a look and tell me what's going on and what am I doing wrong.
Maybe some tips to improve my jugg.
Cause it's frustrating, I can't reach 95+.

Here's some quick stats of my char :

6k3 HP
75+ all Res
7 Endurance charges
14k armor ( 24k with flasks )
Pantheon : Solaris, Ralakesh
Immunity freeze, curse, bleeding with flasks
Cannot be stunned nor evade
No block or dodge ( juste forbidden taste )
I have 2k life leech ( on PoB )
Enduring cry
Fortify on leap slam
CWDT molten shell ( haven't tried Immortal call yet )
959k Combined total damage on PoB and 2.3M full dps

Here's the link to PoB :

https://pastebin.com/Qy2gMH9L

Hope someone tell me what's wrong.
Thanks and have a nice day.

Last bumped on Sep 20, 2021, 6:04:07 PM
Probably forbidden taste killing you or at the very least negating your leech.

Whats your chaos res?
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

Whats your chaos res?

I'm at 47% chaos res + 28% with endurance charges, so 75%

"
logownyou wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

Whats your chaos res?

Between that and blood rage its still not a small amount of degen. Could be maps that have reduced recovery or you have a map every so often with lots of damage mods. If you want to level up I would reroll maps that have more than one damage mod as they will overwhelm all but the tankiest of chars ( those being mass es aurabot supported chars).

"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
logownyou wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

Whats your chaos res?

Between that and blood rage its still not a small amount of degen. Could be maps that have reduced recovery or you have a map every so often with lots of damage mods. If you want to level up I would reroll maps that have more than one damage mod as they will overwhelm all but the tankiest of chars ( those being mass es aurabot supported chars).

with forbidden taste + blood rage actives, i'm at 167 net degen but with the 2k lifeleech per hit I should not feel it, I don't think it is because of that but I'm maybe wrong
Yes it's probably not the primary culprit which is why I mentioned the other stuff. You have a decently built character so its tough to say without videos of your deaths.
Your character is great, this is not putting you down at all.

However, 14k armor when flasks are down is not that high, nor is 75 to all resists.

I had a nebuloch jugg with 70-100k armor, 7k life, and resists at 79% including chaos, 9 end charges, and you still occassionally die at the top end. The game was not made to facetank at that level, for any character except weird builds that really are pushing the envelope.

You still need to be highly mobile, moving as much as possible.

If you want to be more tanky, you can add max resists, up armor, life, regen, but honestly you are probably at a point of diminishing returns. Staying mobile will help more than doubling armor and getting +4 to resists.

Last edited by trixxar on Sep 20, 2021, 3:27:30 PM
95 should be a breeze with that character.
What map mods are you running?
Hard skip -max resist and crit multi or you'll get dunked on.
Hi,

you have No shock imunity on flask (gear)
Bleed imunity is better on utility flask too (to last longer)

Being under shock effect will increase all damage taken by up to 50% (including bleed, ..)

Other than that you have no avoidance mechanic (dodge, block, evasion) so keep moving.

You can also keep upgrading your character (awakened gems, add quality on your gear, watcher´s eye, .. (check poe.ninja for gear).

If you want to hit next level try to avoid dangerous content.
Thanks for the replies and glad to hear that my character is not that bad :)

First, this is the longest playthrough I ever had on this game, and the first time I'm doing end game content so there's certainly some mechanics that I should know more about and as Rakiii said, avoid hard content to reach newt level. 'Cause I'm trying to kill Sirius awakener 8 and shaper's guardians in the crucible, all that stuff makes me die a lot and I was wondering if this was my char or just me ...

For the map mods, I avoid reflect, monsters get phys reduction, half flask charges gain, armor reduction... For the crit multi and -all res, I don't mind ( maybe I should mind )

And Trixxar, how can I get +to max res ? trough gear or tree ?
Do I have to sacrifice DPS ? 'Cause I feel like being a little short in dps... Not in T16 maps but in harder content it takes a long time to stack bleed

Ps ; for the flask maybe I should get rid of the overflowing chalice and get another utility with shock immunity

Edit : Another question, Do you think this char could be a boss killer ? 'Cause that's what I'm actually looking for but I don't know enough about this game to see it's viable or not
Last edited by logownyou on Sep 20, 2021, 5:39:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info