DC + Progression lost

So yesterday at night I ve decided to learn Betrayal and was spamming Jun missions to set up a board to sell Aisling T4, scarabs etc. When i finally ran the Mastermind i got DC'd after looting half of it when i opened the stash to store the loot. The game didn't let me join back (backing out when i choose my character) and when I finally logged in after a minute or 2 all the portals were already gone, without me being able to use or sell Aisling or the rest of the most expensive things that were left. I was watching the stream during that time so there is no way there were any connection issues on my end + cinderswallow that i unveiled yesterday was still veiled when i logged in today so there was some small backup it seems like. Was there any server issues and is there any way of somehow getting that progression/currency back? As it was most of my currency it feels pretty heartbreaking after all that time investment to lose all of it in that type of way that I feel like wasn't even on my end :/
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2021, 11:44:41 AM
"
Shogerr wrote:
So yesterday at night I ve decided to learn Betrayal and was spamming Jun missions to set up a board to sell Aisling T4, scarabs etc. When i finally ran the Mastermind i got DC'd after looting half of it when i opened the stash to store the loot. The game didn't let me join back (backing out when i choose my character) and when I finally logged in after a minute or 2 all the portals were already gone, without me being able to use or sell Aisling or the rest of the most expensive things that were left. I was watching the stream during that time so there is no way there were any connection issues on my end + cinderswallow that i unveiled yesterday was still veiled when i logged in today so there was some small backup it seems like. Was there any server issues and is there any way of somehow getting that progression/currency back? As it was most of my currency it feels pretty heartbreaking after all that time investment to lose all of it in that type of way that I feel like wasn't even on my end :/

Sadly not since GGG doesn't offer ANY kind of ingame refunds or restores for ANY reason.

The way PoE works in regards to progression, loot, XP and so on is via "savepoints". So when you start the Mastermind and enter the session a new svaepoint is made where this mastermind have already been activated and used.
So if you then DC because of an instance crash, you then loose it all and the same goes for loot and currency picked up and so on.
That was also why you couldn't log back in after the DC because the realm was doing a rollback to the last savepoint.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info