With my limited understanding of the atlas if I

socket 1 watchstone in each of 2 outer regions
and socket 2 watchstones in each of 2 inner regions
and leave the other 4 regions without a watchstone

If I run any T8-T9 map in any region , my map drops will be

T1-T10 in the socketed watchstone regions and
T1-T3 in the non watchstone inner regions and
T1-T5 in the non watchstone outer regions

Is my understanding of the atlas correct , or does the maps region being run have to be in the socketed watchstone region to have the above map drop outcome ??

Last bumped on Sep 21, 2021, 9:56:07 AM
Any map showing on the atlas can drop. So in the regions with 2 stones only the tier of the maps showing in those regions can drop (it's closer to T8-10, not 1-10, don't have the game open now to check).

The setup you describe is an odd one. Most people will max the region they wish to farm then drop all other regions to the next level down to prevent getting the higher tier of maps in regions they don't want and to keep the awakening level as high as possible to increase those bonuses.

Getting awakening bonuses is also a priority to increase map sustain. And awakening bonus can only be done at T14+.

Of course if your build cannot do that you should put the most stones in the region you wish to farm and 1 fewer stones in all the other regions to increase your awakening level (assuming you can run those maps).

Assuming you put at least 1 stone in each region when a T3 or lower map would drop you get 'credit' toward a future higher tier map to drop (since a T3 won't drop because there is not one on your atlas).

Thank you for the reply and clarification on map drops

I am working my way up and was trying to get T8-T10 to drop on the 4 regions with watch stones, from there I was planning to get the 2 inner regions conquerors and using those watch stones place them in the next 2 regions or region that I can easily get a conqueror.

I usually just play in the yellow map pool for a league and this league I want to try play in the red map pool , so was just hoping my understanding of the atlas was sufficient to be able to arrange the watch stones and spawn conquerors and progress the atlas to red maps and awakening levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info