BUG- Unable to move my char at all

So i logged onto an older char to take it apart tonight, and after putting all the equipment in the stash, i closed the stash and found my character will not move at all. I can still pick up items and move them, equip gear, and relogging onto another character they work fine. However even after closing poe and logging back on that particular character will not move a single step upon logging in. id hate to have to delete a character but as it is i cant do anything with this char now. Any ideas on what this bug might be or if it is being addressed?
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2021, 7:39:41 AM
Change your left-click to the "feet" (move only). Most skills will prevent you from being able to click to move if they're set there.

Or, set the feet on one of the other skillbar slots and use that button to move.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Sep 21, 2021, 2:21:32 AM
"
Legion666th wrote:
So i logged onto an older char to take it apart tonight, and after putting all the equipment in the stash, i closed the stash and found my character will not move at all. I can still pick up items and move them, equip gear, and relogging onto another character they work fine. However even after closing poe and logging back on that particular character will not move a single step upon logging in. id hate to have to delete a character but as it is i cant do anything with this char now. Any ideas on what this bug might be or if it is being addressed?

@aggromagnet is spot on here. Error 40 is not a bug !! :)
it was set to default attack but your method did resolve the issue, never had that happen before in the 6 years ive been playing. Thanks for the help
I believe this has to do with the skill being set to "always attack without moving".

For whatever reason, the default keybind is the default attack on left click after all, so that definitely works for movement under normal circumstances.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info