[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

"
Lawyne wrote:
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2014 <- dats a lie! :D we'RE in 2015 already, wake up :P

Fuck I can't believe I didn't notice that :/ Ty <3
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
b0moodc wrote:
Hello, I decided to follow this guide
Gear

My stats are 4950 ES and nearly 17k dps with 5 power + 3 frenzy charges.

So I've been playing it for a bit now and wanted to do a quick update: I'm level 90, 6100 ES and 50k dps on full charges (still using life leech to be safe). It's been a great build to quickly amass currency (mostly from pure currency drops) - I've made over 80ex by now, and saving up to buy better gear :)

Improvements I made
(placeholder)

Once again, I'm having a great time! Now I need to keep on leveling up and hopefully I'll get to mirror some gear in some months. Cheers.
Last edited by b0moodc on Sep 9, 2015, 6:09:15 PM
Ok ddddime (you have high dps i agree) but you have reserved life for example you forgot your self and fire to many times(where is no enemy) and with life 300 where kinetic blast cost 100+ after 4 shots you are dead without enemy.
Last edited by pro_zealot on Sep 11, 2015, 3:48:52 PM
:DDD
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Sep 11, 2015, 10:30:09 AM
thanks for the guide,

I just recently come back and had a lvl 94 shadow, i spec him based on your build with minor tweaks.

my pathing went through shaper and constitution then down to blood magic and the 2 0.4% life regen next scion for 1 extra jewel.

I feel i didnt have to get lust of carnage after this change, but perhaps because i am using a woe bite with slower attack speed which helps.

what do you think about 1 point into iron grip, which would grant you at least 40% of extra phys dmg for 1 point.

thanks
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
turtleken wrote:
thanks for the guide,

I just recently come back and had a lvl 94 shadow, i spec him based on your build with minor tweaks.

my pathing went through shaper and constitution then down to blood magic and the 2 0.4% life regen next scion for 1 extra jewel.

I feel i didnt have to get lust of carnage after this change, but perhaps because i am using a woe bite with slower attack speed which helps.

what do you think about 1 point into iron grip, which would grant you at least 40% of extra phys dmg for 1 point.

thanks

Not worth rly, adds like 1-1.5K dps...survivability is much more important at this level, rather get more % ES.
Like Aerin said, Iron Grip seems good on paper but it doesn't add much damage at all. I'd rather get more ES at this point.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
sorry guys, spent 10 minutes trying to crop the pic correctly but i didnt find out

pic taken with 60iiq 130iir gear, with 3 points used in flask effect nodes and 6-7 to get the 1 additional curse node, this is a dual curse build

this is the hideout dps with 0/4 frenzy charges 0/5 power charges and no blood rage+golem

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 25, 2015, 3:42:34 PM
InAshesTheyShallReap can u link ur items n skill tree pls
Ign: DMoND
ST Shop: /670383
"
sorry guys, spent 10 minutes trying to crop the pic correctly but i didnt find out

pic taken with 60iiq 130iir gear, with 3 points used in flask effect nodes and 6-7 to get the 1 additional curse node, this is a dual curse build

this is the hideout dps with 0/4 frenzy charges 0/5 power charges and no blood rage+golem

From your picture, it seems ou're not using pierce gem right? Imo pierce is essential and adds more clear speed than any tooltip dps number ever can.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info