[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Very nice build. This was my first ever and I loved it in HC (died lvl 78 Beach map :/ ).
I like everything about it except 1 thing (for late game): Empower. I don't know if this actually gives benfit over Faster Projectiles, but it's certainly worth checking out imo.
"
deinernst123 wrote:
Why dont we pick up any endurance charge nodes? together with the chieftain node that gives you 0,5% hp regen per endurance charge+automatically gives you endurance charges via totem kills this adds up to a lot of regen+physical reduction?

Nothing is set in stone. If you want Endu Charges, you can help Oak in Merciless. Personally I much prefer the Tukohama ascendancy over Ramako. Taunting totems are invaluable in terms of QoL. Monsters lose all interest in you and you'll be mostly unmolested and should you get hit by some AoE shenanigans you will take only reduced damage.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 16, 2017, 10:43:05 AM
is this now 2.6 viable? as i am about to make a dual totem marauder. Also, is it possible to have more than 2 totems?
Still viable, and yes you can have three totems now with Tukohama's Fortress (not cheap!).
Is it possible to dismiss your totems?
I ask because I find Vorici's dailies a real PITA with this build, especially the 'keep target at low life' one, but it's by far the highest level and best equipped toon I have.
Find the miscreant, cast only one totem, run away, wait for the timer to appear and quickly cast your two (or three) totems elsewhere. You might also remove one or two gems for Vorici missions to make the totems a bit weaker.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 24, 2017, 11:45:46 AM
Awesome build ! So far at lvl 84 ;p feeling wayy stronger then my witch and ranger i made this far. Only thing different is im using a skin of the loyal instead of infernal mantle but i was thinking about getting a kaoms heart and use a 6 linked staff as a end game option (lvl 90+) but i dont know yet im too busy buring/melting everything/everyone xD
I really like this build, currently at lvl90
Still feel like too weak for some of the really hard content
Where can u see the biggest improvements in my gear/etc:

Thanks!
"
Where can u see the biggest improvements in my gear/etc

Get a better wand or a nice scepter, Doon Cuebiyari for example.

Change your Flame Golem setup. Since you're using Elemental Focus your totems can no longer ignite and you don't get the bonus from the Ngamahu ascendancy. Use your golem as igniter, add Spell Echo, Chance to Ignite, and GMP (swap GMP for Culling Strike at bosses).

The master crafts on your rings only apply to attacks but not spells, they're useless. Look for cast speed and/or increased fire damage on rings (Opal Rings are nice).

Use rare boots with Speed, Life and resistances.

The new Hrimnor's Resolve is a nice helmet for this build (damage boost and chill/freeze immunity)

If you can afford it, get Tukohama's Fortress.

Since your character profile isn't public I can't say anything about your tree.
Hello all,

Just a question regarding gems, are we obliged to keep them at a certain level (Exemple CWDT at level 9 and 4) etc, etc ?

Thank you,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info