Vengeance

Not enough information on gem.
Neither Fortify support gem nor Vengeance state that they do not work together.
There are several support gems that do not state their interaction with trigger gems.
Yeh, Fortify is sad.
Does Vengeance work with CoC? Or do we need to manually attack for that?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
pitbronson wrote:
Anyone know if when you block, vengeance can still proc ?

If when you block you are still hit or not ?

I've asked myself the same questions. From wiki: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blocking
"
Blocking is a means of preventing damage from enemy attacks by fending with a shield, staff or dual wielded weapons after Evasion and Dodge has failed.

So if it prevents from dmg and not from hit then I think that block is not a problem to trigger this gem. So I guess one can trigger it with reckoning or / and riposte. It's just a theory I haven't check it yet.
The skill cause client crash if it proc while wand equipped in main hand and any melee weapon in offhand.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
The skill cause client crash if it proc while wand equipped in main hand and any melee weapon in offhand.

You can't dual-wield a Wand and a Melee weapon in the first place. Pics or it didn't happen.
"
Vipermagi wrote:

You can't dual-wield a Wand and a Melee weapon in the first place. Pics or it didn't happen.

Actually, anyone can do it
Cool how people abuse bugs and never report it.
"Anyone can do it" -> doesn't explain the bug.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Jan 13, 2017, 2:05:03 PM
Please stop this. I've found the bug - here's my report.

Dual wielding wand and melee weapon isn't a bug, just non-documented feature. There is a bunch of such 'features' none care about even if they have been reported.
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jan 13, 2017, 1:03:37 PM
It is a bug, that's why you cannot normally do it and it causes crashes, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Jan 13, 2017, 2:03:29 PM
vengeance feels weak imo; the other retaliation skills work with your defenses (blocking and all that), while this one requires you to take damage for it to work, which in the current One shot meta of GGGs is very dangerous-- the game encourages avoiding any and all damage even on big beefy melee builds.

I feel like vengeance should either have more damage or a lower cooldown.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info