Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, you listed Ascendancy: Paragon of Calamity > Liege of the Primordial > Pendulum of Destruction > Shaper of Desolation. Wouldn't replacing Shaper of Desolation with Mastermind of Discord give us more damage? Since we can shock already with orb of storms and if we can pen 25% cold damage that would also increase our chances to shock as well?
Freezien
Since I just got uber lab done and got the culling strike on crits, what gem should I put into orb of storms instead of culling strike, cause Im quite lost right now.

Was thinking of elemental prolif(not sure if that would help a lot, but it is an option), mana leech or a dmg boosting gem, since there arent any good defensive options other than blind really.

Anyway, this build is really fancy, played it on witch in perandus and was really satisfied, now gave it a try in prophecy as assassin and the changes you made work really well.
@KO_Mastah: Yeah, that works too.

@azndecoy101: All our skills are still tagged Lightning, so Mastermind of Discord would only give us 25% fire pen. The thinking behind Shaper of Desolation was that it would allow us to shock even bosses that we don't deal enough lightning damage for to shock, and gives some extra damage through burn.

@forestgrenpa: Grats! Did you do it on your own, or got a service? Would be cool to know since i don't wanna play Standard right now for trials, just to test this builds uber lab capabilities.

Honestly not sure what's the best option instead of Culling Strike, i can see Life/Mana Leech, Inc AoE, Innervate or Ice Bite working.
twitch.tv/enki91
Did it on my own, the slash wave from Izaro with 1h sword and shield was the only problem, took me to like 1k hp (I have 4600 hp and 1300 shield currently), other than that nothing else was a problem, hes even easier when he wields 2h mace.

PS. Can elaborate on the matter more, if you so desire :).
Last edited by forestgrenpa on Jun 11, 2016, 11:48:36 AM
Wich masters you guys think are the better to have in my hideout for this build?
I use Vagan, Elreon, Zana and Tora (could swap Tora for Haku).
Sorry if this is such a stupid question, but does it matter that many gems are corrupted? Can you do the build without these corrupted gems (just the normal ones)? And is this corrupted Arc different than Vaal Arc?
Can I use the Mastermind of Discord instead of the Shaper of Desolation?
And use the gem Cold to Fire to replace the Cold Penetration Support for it.

Is it nice or lower the dps?
IGN: Astoro
@forestgrenpa: Would it be possible for you to record a video, or would it affect performance too much? Would gladly link it in the guide if you allow me to!

@Theologist: Doesn't really matter much. Zana is a given for basically any build, Haku and Elreon are always useful, if you use Wands you'd also want Catarina, with Daggers you want Vagan.

@Sitibis: You can play it of course without corrupted gems. Successful corruptions are just a way to min-max and get the last bit out of this build.

Vaal Arc is a mechanically different skill than Arc and won't work with this build.
The Vaal version of Arc requires souls to be casted, and then chains a high amount of times for this single cast. It would theoretically work against huge packs, but you would have problems getting the initially needed souls for the first cast, and couldn't kill any boss in this game since one cast is not enough.

@winter_cc001: That would be bad. We use cold damage in combination with Cold Pen to freeze, which adds a good defensive aspect and removes secondary effects of some monsters such as porcupine spikes or necromancers being able to revive stuff.
twitch.tv/enki91
Can record, but Im currently on a road to 92, so dont want to potentially lose exp. When I ding 92 I can do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info