Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Well I RIPd in a level 6 map because I wasn't thinking when I clicked on a Freeze chest lol.

Whoops!
"
Enki91 wrote:

@aka_Celador: Yeah, Inc Aoe would give you some bigger chill area, or you can simply choose to use a second CwDt spell there.

Would poachers mark/temporal chains work for CwDt setup? My dps seems fine with inpulsa, essence worm, heritage and 106% shock, but i think i need something to lower boss damage. Tempest shield seems to be low and i dont use block items anyway, frost wall i cant use cause i removed dash.
Any reason you recommend picking up Herald of Thunder in your leveling section but then don't use it? :)
"
GnomeErcy wrote:
Any reason you recommend picking up Herald of Thunder in your leveling section but then don't use it? :)

It's used while leveling and then replaced when MoM is picked up
I don't seem to be able to kill t10 Elder. I keep on getting one shotted or just whittled down by tentacle slams and icicles. I currently do not own 6L inpulsa but would i be able to do it only with the inpulsa or is a rare 6L with health mods enough? Do I need level 20 faster attacks?

Also for my 2nd last and last attempts I just got one shotted 2 seconds after i enter the map.

Is there something im doing wrong?
@AeronFaust I've done 4 Elder now (2 yellow, 2 red), usually I die 2-3 times per fight. And this happens ONLY in the first phase when he shots his icicles and drains your life/mana. As soon as you are in the Null Portal phase it's easy af. Only thing I can do to survive the first phase is a lot of movement (Shield Charge) while letting Storm Orb do some damage, killing the tentacles as soon as possible (ground!), and avoid getting hit by the icicles (not always possible). My life is around 5.6k, free Mana for MoM 1.7k.

I'm also looking for some more improvements I can make on my gear, as I want to take a try on the Shaper. Would be great, if anyone can take a look at my character and suggest me anything from gear/jewels/skill tree/gems. I'm stuck around 50k DPS and sometimes this feels too low, is there an option to get the DPS up a bit more?

Just wanted to say thanks for this build. I have been following it and having a blast!
@Tuomari: Your character tab isn't public so I can't check gear or gems.

As mentioned in the video, Minotaur is the worst guardian for us due to his heavy hits and layout of his arena. Try to lure him around in a circle so he can't stack up too many rocks in the same spot.

@nymzeepoe: RIP, take it as a lesson - every chest has freeze and ice nova, even if they don't.

@aka_Celador: It would override Enfeeble, if you find a way to get +1 curse then you could add in Temporal Chains. If you don't run a full block setup, i'd also recommend to use Vortex.

@GnomeErcy: Mind over Matter. It reserves too much of our mana pool, especially when adding in Essence Worm.

@AeronFaust: Sounds like you kept the squids alive, which drop a heavy physical-DoT ground. Try to kill them asap when they spawn and keep Elder occupied with Decoy Totem.

@Shatiya: Seething on your life flasks is why the degen phase kills you, it's best countered with Catalysed on an Eternal Life Flask. Switch the Divine Life Flask with another DPS flask, put Flask Duration on your belt and look for a pair of boots that allows you to get the penetration enchant, the rest will come with Arc and Empower levels. I've also updated the jewel section today, check that one out on how to maximize single target damage.

@everyone else: Thanks!
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:

@aka_Celador: It would override Enfeeble, if you find a way to get +1 curse then you could add in Temporal Chains. If you don't run a full block setup, i'd also recommend to use Vortex.

Thanks. I ended up using vortex, tempest shield and molten shell with cwdt. Those don't conflict right?
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Tuomari: Your character tab isn't public so I can't check gear or gems.

oh sry i dident know that i had my hero as private, it should be visible now so if you could check it and reccomend something it would be nice.
Last edited by Tuomari on Jun 20, 2018, 6:44:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info