Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Best guide. TY <3
Thanks for making such an awesome build. I wanted to try a build that wasn't melee or projectiles and yours looked friendly enough since I've never played a caster. Normally for me leveling is a nightmare, but with this build it wasn't bad at all. I didn't die very often and more importantly, I dealt much more damage than usual. I also like the fact that there's an act by act guide, it's incredibly helpful.
"
3nz0 wrote:
Hi, its viable this build with a Hierophant powered by Indigon helmet?

Thanks

Hi, i think it's absolutely possible, but it would be totally different build. I like theorycrafting, so i will try to create Hierophant with Indigon for You when i'm back home (saturday/sunday). I have self-cast arcer, Indigon-powered trickster, and i must admit, works very well even on 5l (i wasn't lucky enough to get 6l). Back to Hierophant, i think it has to be crit-based CI. Crit-based because of Skyforth (MANA BOOST!!!), i suppose BiS here, and not LL because you'll lose possibility to wear Cloak of Defiance (Shav is pretty much must-have for 99% LL).

BTW. Don't expect it to be cheap, Skyforth is several exes, good watcher also (mana leech/wrath must have, mana recov/clarity nice to have, ES/clarity in uber watcher as third BiS), well-rolled Indigon/
CoD/Atziri's Foible costs too...

And at the top of all of this, you have max 3 slots to max your resists :) (shield / belt / one ring slot), so it won't be easy one, but might work.

I will send passive tree soon :)

Good luck!

Doroni
Anyone can share their DPS with this build? I want to try this looks fun
I just started this game and will be looking to play in Delve. Can this character/setup use Mjolner Gavel with Dischard/Arc/Elem. Focus Support socketed gems?

Thank you!
Awesome build ! Thx a lot !
"
JPC73301 wrote:
I just started this game and will be looking to play in Delve. Can this character/setup use Mjolner Gavel with Dischard/Arc/Elem. Focus Support socketed gems?

Thank you!

Hi! Elemental focus support with elementalist ascendancy is BAD idea, because it prevents applying elemental ailments (freeze, shock etc.), and elementalist is pretty much about it. I don't know if this is best choice for mjolner build, but even if, use controlled destruction support.

Good luck!

Doroni
"
Hi! Elemental focus support with elementalist ascendancy is BAD idea, because it prevents applying elemental ailments (freeze, shock etc.), and elementalist is pretty much about it. I don't know if this is best choice for mjolner build, but even if, use controlled destruction support.

Good luck!

Doroni

Thank you for the reply!
@Pangaearocks

If there's no way to get 21/20 Vaal gems in Delve, then we'll be limited to a payoff of having Vaal Arc or a Lv21 Arc for more upfront damage. Or maybe I can work in a seperate Vaal Arc just for the lucky buff, however that would kill the satisfaction of throwing Vaal Arc into a huge pack and seeing it explode.

The new leveling trees are laid out to support attribute requirements better without the need of mostly dex amulets.

@pathofexileramos

400-500k Shaper DPS is easy to reach in temp leagues, was enough for me to farm Uber Elder in SSF. With more investment you can probably boost it somewhere into the 800k range in temp leagues, in Standard i'm currently closing in to 1.3m after some significant upgrades.

@JPC73301

As doroni wrote, possible yes, but requires too many changes to make it work properly. I think there's a Mjölner Arc Elementalist build around in witch section, so maybe you can get some ideas there if you want to play around with Mjölner.

@everyone else: Thanks! Glad the build is so well received, and hope the planned updates will make it even better. I'll start working on the update tomorrow, hopefully Path of Building is also updated until then.

If you wish to continue the build until friday, please save yourself all needed information in case i'll change that section. I'll only be able to provide the "old" PoB-link, but nothing else!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 28, 2018, 10:41:42 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this, Enki. This build has been really fun and your guide has taught me so much about this game. I appreciate the time you've invested here. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info