Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

:D fuck, so I spent a fortune for misinterpretating that sentence...*reaching for the rope and tying it to the roof beam*
It's not really wasted, you still got a fast casting portal now which will save some time ;)
But i'll put a note that portal has no actual impact on the build, thanks for the feedback.
twitch.tv/enki91
i will test this out! :D
Hello! First time I'm trying Arc and this is just lovely. I was wondering why Eldritch Battery? (Thus far) my mana is never dropping below 80% (-reserves) and having 500-1000ES (lvl 50 thus far) is a way better investment than mana I won't use (?)

Thanks =)
Thanks! For lifebased casters, the little ES pool is usually better used as mana through EB together with Mind over Matter and Arctic Armour. You gain more unreserved mana, which should ideally be 1/3rd of your lifepool, Clarity reserves a lesser percentage of your mana, and you gain more mana regeneration (1.75% of max mana) to sustain casts, MoM and high level AA without being too reliant on high mana regen rolls on gear.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hardcore what about this tree:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAuMHpYIQ37AsnEmy0PVBlgVC3YzZX-ASjRl-rxEP215QMEyzrrNVxjpYrJj-s-kC34ptGb2CVytqQ8BUCPTbC4IeFLBMLfIdZJ3r9Y_67BjBxYhCSVHw1QcelS5d8g5IEZakkX4zYeJVS4w2E56D2yaVj0aboffXU1JFnZrg6-64k6cI2L3-Crc-QYf56ILHKPoqOKlutfI1krb696aOZB0U42oWb_rSKU-FfRZAZp6QVScv7DgaOIKbogDhc-0gBLPwH6ZXTeP-jzrh8kVjQ5Z0tobAZnBSidNw1Q==
Looks solid, but i'd rather drop Heart of Thunder and two 5% life nodes to pick up Dark Arts, Coordination and Light of Divinity. Cast Speed is king for Arc, not just to surpass the smaller hits on lightning damage range faster, but also to be locked in casting animation for lesser time which brings alot of survivability through mobility.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi mate! iam playing your build in the 1month race softcore!So far its going really well.I went for 2 moonshorows as all the other items are overpriced at the moment and its working ok!

My advice so far is : You dont need to use The Energy Shield to Mana conversion unless u find a 5 or 6 linked chest.Which is difficult in the new league.So u can postpone this point for later and have a little bit better survivability!

And also the build should really be tested when u get life leech with vaal pact!Thats the main defence of the build!Now i reached 62lvl i just got vaal pact and i have only 3linked arc so i cant use it and tell u my honest oinion!

Cloack of Defiance price in new league is huge and Tabula rasa has no stats so i need to find all my resistances from other gear.But as we use dual wielding its quite difficult..Any suggestions?
Hey, thanks for your feedback! Most of the (core-)uniques of this build seem pretty expensive early league, that's why i changed the Beginners Section, which i think is the most relevant at this point of the race, to make it more clear that you can simply use a rare item in each slot aswell.

About EB, it's your choice. Even if you don't have a Cloak or a 5/6l yet, EB will still boost your mana regen to sustain higher level AA. Gem-wise, while leveling through the acts i'd recommend Arc-L.Pen-Faster Casting/Echo - Life Leech, that got me through pretty well. If you lack resistances you can always run Purity of Elements, or make use of Elreon/Haku.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thnx for the reply Enki!

Yeah purity of elements is a good option!
Basically EB should be put in this build!The only way not to put it is to change the passive tree and get more ES percentages and have a different play style..
As for the Life Leech + Vaal Pact i hope it will boost my survivability as i spent around 17 passives to get there.
It should make the difference between dying and holding your ground safely while your life is getting filled instantly :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info