unlink from steam account

"
RaiStLyeeN wrote:
Hello GM,

Please unlink my account with my Steam account please.

Thank you so much!

Hiya, please email support@grindinggear.com about this and we can help you out =)

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Hello, Can you unlink my account please, thank you very much.
Hi,

Can a GGG Pro unlink my steam from poe real quick.
Was trying to get the non steam client running on a 2nd pc but with trying everything the client is keep getting stuck on checking resources and i'm done trying and the steam version does work so i want it to link it to a 2nd steam account.

thank you very much!
"
Mallyx wrote:
Hi,

Can a GGG Pro unlink my steam from poe real quick.
Was trying to get the non steam client running on a 2nd pc but with trying everything the client is keep getting stuck on checking resources and i'm done trying and the steam version does work so i want it to link it to a 2nd steam account.

thank you very much!

Hey Mallyx,

I've gone ahead and processed your request for you. You should be able to link your account to a new Steam account.

Spoiler
To help resolve the 'rechecking resources' issue, please copy the 'content.ggpk file from the Steam(Path of Exile) folder to the Stand alone folder. This should help the getting stuck issue.
Oh Thank you so much for the Fast help! Much appreciated!

"
To help resolve the 'rechecking resources' issue, please copy the 'content.ggpk file from the Steam(Path of Exile) folder to the Stand alone folder. This should help the getting stuck issue.

This... this uhm acctualy worked flawless... i'll go run off to the Big "stuck checking resources" page :D
Is this thread still active ?
If so i would also like to unlink my account from steam.

Thanks !

((:
Hey. I have the same problem as https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1193902#p10448904 and I'd appreciate a PM (I'd like to have an username and a password without steam, but I don't want to unlink. I downloaded the game on another computer and I use steam to log in).
"
ALWolf25 wrote:
Hey. I have the same problem as https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1193902#p10448904 and I'd appreciate a PM (I'd like to have an username and a password without steam, but I don't want to unlink. I downloaded the game on another computer and I use steam to log in).

ALWolf25 could you please email Support at support@grindinggear.com and we may be able to help you :)
a
Last edited by Arnaker on Jun 12, 2016, 2:18:39 PM
Can you please unlink my STEAM account GGG as I have a new one now and would like a fresh link TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info