Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Updated: Added tier mod breakdown (also analyze hybrid mods possibilities) to stash item pricing, per request from Trance88
Update:

04/16/2016: added mod tier breakdown in single item search, stash item search, and all matched items;
04/16/2016: hide pseudo mods by default for the matched items; added expand function to pseudo mods;
04/16/2016: added 'required level' as an optional search criterion requested by dyfrgi
04/17/2016: temporarily disabled price histogram chart for performance issues
I saw that it works with offline as well. It would be nice to make it optional, between online and offline, mainly because people can put low prices and leave the game.
05/02/2016: Updated the returned item sequence, which shows the premium stash items (where there is no link to the shop) first by default.
Man can't thank you enough. I know it's just a price check but I had items I'd literally give for free considering the price on market atm. I know it can't change items directly ingame but have you considered working together with another indexer like procurement? It would be stellar lmao. Thanks again :)
"
Sagonator wrote:
I saw that it works with offline as well. It would be nice to make it optional, between online and offline, mainly because people can put low prices and leave the game.

hi, I see a value to include an option to only price based on online players, which is beneficial to fast trading, while including offline items can result more fair price. I need to think about it. Another thing to keep in mind is that the current searches by default only look at items posted within 4 weeks.
"
zer0code wrote:
Man can't thank you enough. I know it's just a price check but I had items I'd literally give for free considering the price on market atm. I know it can't change items directly ingame but have you considered working together with another indexer like procurement? It would be stellar lmao. Thanks again :)

Thanks for the support:) Collaboration is one way, while both parties need to commit time to develop and maintain. I often got requests to provide api to let more ppl use it. I am open to both. Just need to find enough time and motivation to do it:-)
Hello and thanks for your work!

Is the website down? Because it just doesn't load for me
"
Mithuna wrote:
Hello and thanks for your work!

Is the website down? Because it just doesn't load for me

It should be back now. Some how I scheduled an update on the machine and it rebooted and got stuck. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info