Unique Item Rarity Changes

I'm usually the person who tries to frame things positively, even when being critical.

That being said, this is stupid.

I can't even....
nice patch notes, now do a manifesto post and explain why those decisions was done
"
ellefanor wrote:
nice patch notes, now do a manifesto post and explain why those decisions was done

Seriously like MOST of this makes NO sense like example mightflay????

Really making it like t2?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Is there anything we aren't nerfing now? Seriously I'd like to know.
"
Hendo104 wrote:
cyclone
Increasing the rarity of leveling uniques, and MF uniques seems really counter intuitive. Leveling items are for leveling and shouldn't be rare, and MF items are for finding currency not for when you already have it.
I see no 'Manifesto' here. Just dry list of changes.

What i can extract from the list is pretty much all decent and powerful uniques that beat rare options were (INSTEAD OF FIXING THEM! or problems they underlined (like LC) ) balanced by rarity.

Here is a tip: balancing by rarity is not balancing. It is moving the problem away in time. For a week or two. After that the problem you 'try' to solve (uniques being somehow BiS) is back. Only the price to buy this problem is higher.

That still doesnt solve the problem.

BTW 2.0 leveling uniques have one issue. They do not drop all that much when needed yet they pollute the pool for late-game.

"
ellefanor wrote:
"
Hendo104 wrote:
cyclone

yep.
this skill with damage cut in HALF would still be the or one of best.
Leave it to GGG to make changes that 100% of the player base disagrees with and then claim they are for the good of the game. Good thing we don't have those insane goldrim builds farming 82 maps right?
Who the fuck wasted time deciding Voidhome needed to change in rarity tier?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info