Minion Speed

Is the attack and cast speed modifier actually applying to the minion? I have been using this gem, but the attack/cast modifier doesn't show in the tool tip, only the movement speed.

Also what is the cap of the spectres. Does the movement portion of this gem have no effect for spectres despite showing in tool tip?
Hi,
Since I have been using a notable passive skill "Spiritual Command" which says "Increases and reductions to Minion Attack Speed also affect you" why when my HoA is supported by Minion Speed Support Gem ( Supported Skills have (25-34)% increased Minion Attack Speed ) it DOES NOT increase MY Attack Speed?

Let's take a look:

There are 2 empty slots; one in my bow and one in my quiver:

Now, with both empty slots Character sheet shows 6.21 attacks/s and Barrage attack speed is 0.12s

host images

Now i will put Frenzy to my quiver to increase my attack speed:

And numbers have changed; with 3 frenzy charges 6.21 became 6.54 in character sheet and Barrage attack speed is now 0.11s instead of 0.12s

Now I will take out Frenzy gem from quiver and put Minion Speed Support to my Bow; we are at square one: 6.21 attack speed in char sheet and Barrage attack 0.12s

The Agony Crawler is summoned, I have 24 virulences, crowler shoots fast as hell and 6.21 in my character sheet is still 6.21, barrage attack is still 0.12s.

i want to upload my photo

So why 35% increased minion attack speed from Minion Speed Support gem (21/20) does not affect my character sheet attack speed (6.21) despite the fact of having "Spiritual command" notable passive skill?

BTW, the same issue with Flesh Offering gem:

image hosting api

After CWDT Flesh Offering 6.21 is still 6.21 in char sheet. Crowler is summoned flesh offering is active but "Grants Minions 20% increased Attack Speed" does not affect me; what about "Spiritual Command" and "Increases and reductions to Minion Attack Speed also affect you"???

Kind Regards

ArmageddaTheThird
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Oct 5, 2019, 4:33:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info