Mirror of Kalandra drop while ghostbusting VIDEO

I watched the video and replied. Grats.
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Btw I'd probably punch a wall if my game looked like that lol

Heh i actually have an extremely good PC.. but this method of farming can brick SLI Titans to 1 fps no joke.

wha

seriously?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Btw I'd probably punch a wall if my game looked like that lol

Heh i actually have an extremely good PC.. but this method of farming can brick SLI Titans to 1 fps no joke.

wha

seriously?

Yes no joke, depending on map mods, (extra projectiles, totems, chain, mob auras) when you have the full map of mobs in your cyclone all sharing mods totems buffs etc, while all doing their attacks etc.. My 4200$ pc reaches a magnificent 1fps. With textures set to 5 in the ini and everything reduced to the lowest quality.
congrats, stormyknight.
though that thing is like Bigfoot or Dropbears: even watching it on video isn't enough for me to believe it actually exists :)

by the way, I saw your loot filter makes it less than half the screen in size.
please fix that :P
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Sep 25, 2015, 7:54:31 AM
Gratz ,but felt pain to watch that 0 textures video..

C'mon man most of the phones now days can run poe on medium..
"
Gratz ,but felt pain to watch that 0 textures video..

C'mon man most of the phones now days can run poe on medium..

He reduces it for the ghost busting part.....

Gratz Op.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You know if this is acceptable for GGG, I have no idea why don't they just simply allow everyone to normally get theses drop rates.

I thought bad game design was having players jump through many hoops and stupid special methods that allowed them to getting tons of loot over normal (With MFing tiptoeing the line). I would be ghost busting all day of my buddies wanted to duo with me this league.

Just saying.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 25, 2015, 10:38:35 AM
So these things actually do exist in the game. Have never seen one ingame so far :P
But here a few questions!

1) First things first: Gratz man!
2) Shield Charge?! That's pure awesomeness! Would you mind sharing your build?
3) I've tried ghost farming once, failed miserably. I didn't even come close to get my invested 8 chaos back. Stuck to Dom run after that. Any tips for a newb on this front? Feel free to throw a pm :)
I'm afraid.

I know nothing about loot filters, but I'm afraid that every loot filter I used, is designed to not show mirrors, just to screw with me.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
vio wrote:
it's the graphics, the game engine must have kind of pity you. grats nonetheless

Spoiler
i know it's toned down so it doesn't crash when displaying the trillions of items if you accidentally disable your loot filter

No, it will still crash if he accidentally disables his filter.

It's potato because the items (and therefore models) still drop, filter or not.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 25, 2015, 1:21:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info