Earthquake

Dual Wielding: Earthquake with Dual Wielding will not function unless a mace or axe is in the main hand. Only the main hand weapon is used to attack.

—from the wiki.
Deliver pain exquisite
"

Well, doesn't all existing "attack" skill only work with mainhand (unless otherwise specified, Cleave/Dualstrike). So this should be obvious enough.

No, lol! Most attack skills alternate between weapons, making consequentive hit with main and off hand (assuming both main and off hand weapons are eligible for skill), and it's considered a default skill behaviour.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Are the exact radius of first and second part of the skill still unknown ?
Last edited by Yesu on Mar 30, 2016, 8:02:48 PM
Also, GGG, please consider removing the D6 terrain check for this skill.
has 10 minute delay after u cast the skill

not fun at all
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
I'm loving it so far, and I'm trying to figure out the best build I can to optimize this great skill.
Until now I've come up with 4 Duelist builds and a single Marauder one.
Last edited by kadrek91 on Apr 6, 2016, 7:08:25 AM
This skill is either bugged or this is how it's made,but spaming it doesn t work since only the initial attack does damage,while the aftershock doesn t proc at all from the secondary attacks.They only proc after the shockwave from the 1st attack finishes it's animation.This makes me wonder is this intended or bugged?Cuz the way i see it the skill could be good but the aftershock "bug" kills it.
The reason why it kills it,it's because when fighting a boss and you get a window of oportunity to spam your skill ,if you can't spamm it,then it's really a weak skill.
Last edited by s1r1nx on Apr 20, 2016, 5:33:18 PM
"
s1r1nx wrote:
This skill is either bugged or this is how it's made,but spaming it doesn t work since only the initial attack does damage,while the aftershock doesn t proc at all from the secondary attacks.They only proc after the shockwave from the 1st attack finishes it's animation.This makes me wonder is this intended or bugged?Cuz the way i see it the skill could be good but the aftershock "bug" kills it.
The reason why it kills it,it's because when fighting a boss and you get a window of oportunity to spam your skill ,if you can't spamm it,then it's really a weak skill.

Lol, it's absolutely intended. Also, the skill is actually insanely strong. Even if only every second hit causes aftershock, it still will be 200% AoE skill - that's more than Heavy Strike does!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
s1r1nx wrote:

Lol, it's absolutely intended. Also, the skill is actually insanely strong. Even if only every second hit causes aftershock, it still will be 200% AoE skill - that's more than Heavy Strike does!

Well about boss battles ? theres ice crash which does far more dmg and can be spammed,now tell me which 1 would you use?
GGG this is a good melee skill.

Provides more survivability because of the range.

Good damage and scaling.

Good area of effect.

Please don't ruin this skill by nerfing it because its FOTM..the other melee skills are just too underpowered compared to Cast on crit build /spells/ bow attacks..
IGN - Endoplasm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info