The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

Hey, returning player here. I just followed your tree guide and I'm confused as to why I'm still missing strength or did I miss something here? At the moment I'm short of strength to support Kaom's Heart.

Current Belt + Ammy: 174 Str atm

Passive Tree @ Lvl 83
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAABeAx4DlgUtBbUILg2NDdERLxa_GY4byB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHEwfDY9N9Q51DpCOyhDMUp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yX7BgQ2HiYqxjQ2egbIxtbG49b55v8nBSdO13B3rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5u1nKSdqqCfoSKjiqR4u-O-gMDjwTPB1cM6xKLKStNv037UI9rB3aje-OOE45_nVOd06NbtP-2D7g7vevGz_MX-uv_e?accountName=outspokened&characterName=Leenarhis
Last edited by outspokened on Mar 23, 2016, 8:07:33 PM
"
outspokened wrote:
Hey, returning player here. I just followed your tree guide and I'm confused as to why I'm still missing strength or did I miss something here? At the moment I'm short of strength to support Kaom's Heart.

Passive Tree @ Lvl 83
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAABeAx4DlgUtBbUILg2NDdERLxa_GY4byB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHEwfDY9N9Q51DpCOyhDMUp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yX7BgQ2HiYqxjQ2egbIxtbG49b55v8nBSdO13B3rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5u1nKSdqqCfoSKjiqR4u-O-gMDjwTPB1cM6xKLKStNv037UI9rB3aje-OOE45_nVOd06NbtP-2D7g7vevGz_MX-uv_e?accountName=outspokened&characterName=Leenarhis

You're missing Fury Bolt node at the bottom. Gives 20+ Str
"
ImHonest wrote:
"
outspokened wrote:

Passive Tree @ Lvl 83
Spoiler

Oh god haha, thanks man!

@OP: Loving this build so far! :D
hi im doing this build and its extremely awesome but i am confused on the placement of the viridian volley fire gems. i have placed one in the gem socket near heartseeker but am confused on your placement of the second one. thanks.
"
outspokened wrote:

Passive Tree @ Lvl 83
Spoiler

you can take 30 str point, it's not the best but it's just a temp node,

also, why did u put volly fire at the shadow jewel without taking the jewel node?

the belt can be blessed for 7 more str, you have more str then my items:

and at this level, I don't need to take any +30 str node.

just keep going in the tree, you will have the str
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Mar 24, 2016, 4:11:51 AM
"
armenierrr wrote:
hi im doing this build and its extremely awesome but i am confused on the placement of the viridian volley fire gems. i have placed one in the gem socket near heartseeker but am confused on your placement of the second one. thanks.

the two spots are the shadow jewel and the ranger jewel,

if you need anymore help, i'm here or ingame
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
outspokened wrote:
"
ImHonest wrote:
"
outspokened wrote:

Passive Tree @ Lvl 83
Spoiler

Oh god haha, thanks man!

@OP: Loving this build so far! :D

TY!!!

I enjoy ppl loving this build, it is fun and pretty good, hope to make more in the future
"
rel4us wrote:
"
outspokened wrote:

Passive Tree @ Lvl 83
Spoiler

also, why did u put volly fire at the shadow jewel without taking the jewel node?

Yep, thanks! I got it sorted out after I posted this (lol). The 2 volleyfires are fully working now.

My current gear at 83 so far with this build. I just came back from a lonnng break and they added so much stuff in-game.

My current gear:
Spoiler

What would you improve on this? Hopefully I get some more +int stuff later on to shoulder the int requirements of the blue gems.

edit: ah nvm I remember what bless means now hahaha
Last edited by outspokened on Mar 24, 2016, 6:55:32 AM
"
outspokened wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
outspokened wrote:

Passive Tree @ Lvl 83
Spoiler

Yep, thanks! I got it sorted out after I posted this (lol). The 2 volleyfires are fully working now.

My current gear at 83 so far with this build. I just came back from a lonnng break and they added so much stuff in-game.

My current gear:
Spoiler

What would you improve on this? Hopefully I get some more +int stuff later on to shoulder the int requirements of the blue gems.

This is my gear at lv 89, currently going for acuity right now.

"
outspokened wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
outspokened wrote:

Passive Tree @ Lvl 83
Spoiler

My current gear:
Spoiler

Impruve the quiver and ammy,

and you need a +1 arrow for barrage on the helmet ofc,

GL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info