The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

How about Lightning Golem?
I think this build hav enough crit chance without ice golem.
Ice Golem's buff give 2% more crit chance, so 9% attack spped bonus is better for Critical and DPS

thanks for posting nice builds. I'm really enjoy with this build.
Last edited by Karshel on Apr 24, 2016, 11:17:26 AM
"
Karshel wrote:
How about Lightning Golem?
I think this build hav enough crit chance without ice golem.
Ice Golem's buff give 2% more crit chance, so 9% attack spped bonus is better for Critical and DPS

thanks for posting nice builds. I'm really enjoy with this build.

ty for the feedback, i'm very glad so many players enjoys this build...

about the golem, the ice golem is the best for it becouse:

1. more crit & more accurcy
2. the crit also effect the spells casted by the CoC
3. you don't need more attack speed, you have all the spells/sec you can have with or without it

hope I helped
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
So after trying other builds out and dying.. I really liked your CoC build most. So Much fun ! lol.. so I'm looking back too doing this build again, saw a couple other CoC quill rain builds in the process. Now I was wondering if I can switch up a gem or two.

Can I take out spark and ethereal knives in your build for Fireball and Arc?

I actually see that Arc isn't a Projectile Gem, so I have a feeling you might say no to that. But what about fireball? Or are there any other spells I can use instead of the EK & spark?

Youre probably wondering why I'm asking this, but I like to switch things up sometimes. Also enjoy the multiple effects and chaos that goes on while I play lol.

thanks in advance.
"
ixJay wrote:
So after trying other builds out and dying.. I really liked your CoC build most. So Much fun ! lol.. so I'm looking back too doing this build again, saw a couple other CoC quill rain builds in the process. Now I was wondering if I can switch up a gem or two.

Can I take out spark and ethereal knives in your build for Fireball and Arc?

I actually see that Arc isn't a Projectile Gem, so I have a feeling you might say no to that. But what about fireball? Or are there any other spells I can use instead of the EK & spark?

Youre probably wondering why I'm asking this, but I like to switch things up sometimes. Also enjoy the multiple effects and chaos that goes on while I play lol.

thanks in advance.

Like you guessed, arc will almost do no damage, so I suggest not to use it,

about fireball, it will be good, but!!!

you need a freezing spell and a shocking spell, so only if you use the tree dragons as a helmet, and use fireball + spark, it will be ok, but to tell you it's worth it, I guess not.

TY for returning to my build, hope you will get to a good spot this time
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
which gem would you let out when using a 5l ?
Also what are the best stats on jewels ? %Life and what else ?
"
Fubnub1 wrote:
which gem would you let out when using a 5l ?
Also what are the best stats on jewels ? %Life and what else ?

use a tabula rasa (with +1 if you can) don't let go any gem, if you must, let go EK.

about the jewels, I have one with life + alot of resist,

the others can have life + projectile damage + bow attack speed / chaos damage / global crit multi
Hi rel4us!

Nice build, i have an question:

- You recommend this build in the beginning of a new league?

- You have recommendations to a new player? Like skills to level until migrate to CoC.

Thanks and sorry about my poor english!
"
Hi rel4us!

Nice build, i have an question:

- You recommend this build in the beginning of a new league?

- You have recommendations to a new player? Like skills to level until migrate to CoC.

Thanks and sorry about my poor english!

hey, ty for the support, coming from a closed beta supporter is alot to me...

about the questions:

I think that this build is great for new players, all you need is a tabula rasa (total of about 2ex build), and you have an easy to play build with good DPS and clear speed.

when a new player is starting a build like that, I suggest he look at my leveling recomandations,
it's in the guide, and if something is missing i'm here to help
Hey, i really like this build, but i have some problems with surviability.I just managed to finish the game by corpserunning bosses most of the time, and almost every unique mob\boss and perandus rares(esp archer-type ones) just roflstomping me. I dont have access to 6L bow and Kaom's heart, but can i do something for now?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BlindSythe/characters
"
BlindSythe wrote:
Hey, i really like this build, but i have some problems with surviability.I just managed to finish the game by corpserunning bosses most of the time, and almost every unique mob\boss and perandus rares(esp archer-type ones) just roflstomping me. I dont have access to 6L bow and Kaom's heart, but can i do something for now?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BlindSythe/characters

i'll be happy to help, but your characters are privet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info