{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

"
Does anyone know anything about the Raise Zombies' "Smash" attack? How often they do it, how large the aoe is, etc? There's the new jewel in the pipes which increases cooldown recovery, I'm wondering if that makes a difference for zombie builds.

More AE dmg is useless since spectres already clear trash mobs fast. It is at the bosses summoners needs more damage and minion survivablity. This new jewel will just help very low level summoners clear trash faster and they will be penalized at bosses for not using a jewel with +16% minion to all minions instead.
zombies can quite easily go 30sec or more without using their innate AoE attack, so that either means its on a very long cooldown (which will still be long with the gems) *or* their AI just doesnt use it that often, which would make the threshold jewel useless.

You would gain much more benefit from a generic +15% minion damage rare jewel since it benefits your spectres, golem(s) and also yourself with resists, stats, ES etc.

If you want to use zombies to clear mobs, melee splash is pretty mandatory. That basically makes zombies very slow moving fireballs (essentially doing the same thing) so isnt really recommended.

If somehow we could give them flicker strike, that would be different.
Any news about raise spectre rework??
No news yet. If there is something probably when we get the 3.0 beta
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Really informative guide! I have one question though regarding: "When you use Raise Spectre on a corpse. The monster summoned will be equal to the level of that zone. If you raise a level 50 monster it will be a level 50 monster. Spectre's will zone down but NOT up. What I mean by this is if you take that level 50 monster and bring it to a level 1 zone it will be level 1. However, if you bring that level 50 monster to a level 100 zone it will have the stats of a level 50."

Does that mean if I was to raise a level 60 Spectre, visit a level 50 zone and get back to a level 60 zone that it will be level 50 or 60? Like will it "upgrade" again to the original summoned level if the zonelevel is appropiate? Cheers!
"
K1NG13LOOD wrote:

Does that mean if I was to raise a level 60 Spectre, visit a level 50 zone and get back to a level 60 zone that it will be level 50 or 60? Like will it "upgrade" again to the original summoned level if the zonelevel is appropiate? Cheers!

It will upgrade to the original summoned level. In your example 60.
IGN: sl_Sinth
Thanks for this great source of Informations for Summoner and the one that want to get so.

I wonder a Little why my favorite spectre is missing: Undying Alchemist.
I love this guys. Their Projectiles are like Chaos Fireballs that leave a Poison Cloud of Death.
Maybe they get weaker later on... I'm just in Cruel but they are way stronger than Flame Sentinels.
Hmm if i am doing the calculations right whit the new stats on mon'tregul's Grasp.
Zombies life would be when in a +2 helm whit 21 gem + 21 min damage gem + 21 minion life gem and a 20 void manipulation.
6148 life + 5000 life x 188% increased max life = 32106
Beacon of corruption lets them deal 10% of max life as chaos damage when they die. now whit the bonuses to their damage that will be 3210 base x 190 increase = 9309
then 9309 x 88 more damage = 17500 chaos damage pools.
Now this is just whit the nodes on the tree + ascendancy and the gems mentioned in my +2 helm.
Seeems kinda decent to set up for bosses along whit a Wither totem? Now ofc you can get 70% increased damage from auras + damage on items like bone helemet, some uniques, and the big woop of jewels etc.
Question is will this be good damage or is it to low? desecrate pop the zombies when at boss create pools of chaos. Playing with the idea, but not shure if the numbers will add up.

Did some more math, now, if i use 8 jewels with +15% minion damage, average 35% bone helm along whit 7 auras just for the 70% damage id end up with
120+70+35+188 = 413% increased damage
so 9309x413% = 47755 chaos damage
then 47755x88% = 89779 chaos damage pools in a 4 link?
How strong is this compeard to other caos builds in terms of pure chaos damage?

Eddited to remove the 100% more from mon'tregul's grasp and just calculating in the life.
Last edited by Furywrath on Mar 1, 2017, 8:00:55 AM

The 190 increase your using to reach 9309 is a physical damage more multiplier, it wont affect beacon. i'm not sure how you got 3210 x1.9 = 9309, i might be missing something there.
"
Asmosis wrote:

The 190 increase your using to reach 9309 is a physical damage more multiplier, it wont affect beacon. i'm not sure how you got 3210 x1.9 = 9309, i might be missing something there.

well its 3210 x 2.9 because thats the calculation of a 190% increase :) poor writing of me.

and yea crap 100% more physical... oh gosh that sux :( need to read every word..
So it will be about 89779 chaos dps per zombie, hmm might work, dunno how high i would need to scale the chaos damage for it to be realy effective?

Last edited by Furywrath on Mar 1, 2017, 8:05:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info