[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

Very good to party with, you'll get insane MS and your dps will go up by... a lot.

Its like transmuting into a racecar paired with a tank lel.

I love partying with this build, 60k+ dps and 84ms :) top

Keep up the good work
Well this build is insane, but u dont get to kill :( just run!!!
ITS an epic build to have in a party: -10 resistance or what ever safe and sound u get to watch things die... (must have good eyesight or u'll miss the actions.. too fast i tell u)

NICE BUIlD!!
I love this build. It's relatively cheap to get into, and has such high sustainability and makes your friends miss you when you are gone because you double their damage. I always play summoners in every game I play, and this has been the best one I have ever built, and is by far my best character I have had in PoE. Hopefully I'll be 90 tonight. Thanks again, EssentialGizelle. Keep it up, bud
thanks for your incredible support =)

i love that you like it =))

keep slaying mobs pls!
Why not a Vis Mortis?

I'm trying, and I have an aura less, but one spectre more
A question about Unending Hunger...

Where you get 50 INT?...i see the 3 jewelry spaces and found only 40 INT :O

Ty for the guide! :)
How do you level this build??? It feels so slow, and I'm taking 10-20 minutes to kill normal Malachai at level 36...
"
TordakChile wrote:

getting its effects usually requires taking an otherwise inefficient passive route . try the one through the jewel node above the witch start area and path to the nearest es cluster to the left on the outer lane
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Sep 19, 2016, 9:09:04 AM
"
TordakChile wrote:

i tried the jewel, found it pretty cool, but i discovered a HUGE downside, so i removed it

it prevents vaal haste from charging :'(
"
Nopaste wrote:
Why not a Vis Mortis?

I'm trying, and I have an aura less, but one spectre more

i dont like the downsides of vis mortis, the missing aura and 20% reduced minion life... unholy might is nice but only affects the killing minion. which isnt that great, victarios on the other side grants 10-15% inc effect of auras, which is epic in my opinion
Last edited by killerkampfkeks on Sep 19, 2016, 11:36:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info