[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

i love how you discuss about the build =))

anyhow im going 2 stream today in about 30 mins be sure to tune in and watch lategame =)
(not using shavronne's)
Got the witch to 47 so far, going to get normal ascendancy quite shortly (not looking forward to the stupid traps). Build has been super easy so far. Got that off-hand zombie head thingy for 2c and the BiS wand you were talking about as well for a few chaos. Really easy to level though, and my friend who I play with always complains to me "I don't know if I am attacking the right guys or not" because of all of my pets :P Loving it though, great build, and is awesome on single-target fights. When it comes to killing spread out trash they are a bit thick in the head though, even though they are brainless zombies. Looking forward to playing this build once I've done the ascendancies and have got decent gear/higher level. Should be lots of fun, so thanks for the great build.
The big question for late game is:

- Flame Sentinels or Evangelists?

Can someone list pros/cons of each spectre?
I just bring the truth!

"
RenanLamante wrote:
The big question for late game is:

- Flame Sentinels or Evangelists?

Can someone list pros/cons of each spectre?

Flame Sentinels

pro
- Good, fast AoE clearing, can kill offscreen cause of the projectiles.
- brings 2 gem supports along, fork and lmp
- mediocre single dps esp when linked with lmp/gmp
- scales well with anger
- could abuse elemental equibrilium as yourself > use arc or smth else

contra
- no defense mechanic
- anger doesnt scale well with zombies
- cause no spirit offering, your a bit more squishy

Evangelists

pro
- good single dps > physical
- scales very good with zombie dmg > hatred, spirit offering, poison
- PROXIMITY SHIELD

contra
- delayed damage
- mediocre AoE clearspeed

i love the evangelists
period
While this looks like a really fun build I can't see how it survives without a Shav's once you get to higher difficulty/maps.

Watching one of the videos at 400 life, thats like an insta pop level health to chaos damage.

Problem I have with my summoners tends to be at higher difficulty. While my pure ignight caster can run around with 10k ES and not even need every socket, my summoners at best tend to putz around with 4k life/shield as summon gear is awful on defense.
"
Oyclo wrote:
While this looks like a really fun build I can't see how it survives without a Shav's once you get to higher difficulty/maps.

Watching one of the videos at 400 life, thats like an insta pop level health to chaos damage.

Problem I have with my summoners tends to be at higher difficulty. While my pure ignight caster can run around with 10k ES and not even need every socket, my summoners at best tend to putz around with 4k life/shield as summon gear is awful on defense.

i have 8,399 ES with 330 life and did to lvl 94. =) without shavs
Last edited by killerkampfkeks on Oct 31, 2016, 4:19:45 PM
"
Oyclo wrote:

I'm playing well without Shavs.

You just have to adapt your gameplay style to do it. Just play safer as possible and remind that who may tank hits and run into a horde of enemys is your pets, not you ;)

And yes, playing this way have a decent clear speed tho...

Obs: 5.2k ES here.
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Oct 31, 2016, 3:45:34 PM
i cant really complain about clearspeed =^)
Been messing around with the summoner build from here and have to say it is really good. Cleared a T10 map after my friend d/c'd and took out the boss no problem. Or maybe it was T9, I cannot remember. I think our only weakness is potential 1-shots, but once you get the lay of the land then you will not even get touched. I am only level 77 and took out a T10 map, so this build isn't that bad, but perhaps things slow down around T13-15ish, but that is fine by me. I just want to be able to level this she-devil up and be able to get some currency flowing. I am missing 2 difficulties of lab ascendencies to boot, so I could only imagine that this build will put the hurting on later on as well, especially with those ascendencies/passives/better gear.

Cheers and beers to the OP!

Edit: Clearspeed is top-notch. Desecrate/buff your zombies to guide them in the proper direction and they will keep on plowin' through. This build probably is a 6-7/10 for clearing stuff compared to a spark elementalist, however, bosses take 2-3 seconds to kill, and there is no chance of really dying unless you play stupid. I think that is really worth it. Going to stop making alts and stick with this chick, as she is awesome.
Last edited by markness on Nov 5, 2016, 1:22:37 PM
"
markness wrote:
Been messing around with the summoner build from here and have to say it is really good. Cleared a T10 map after my friend d/c'd and took out the boss no problem. Or maybe it was T9, I cannot remember. I think our only weakness is potential 1-shots, but once you get the lay of the land then you will not even get touched. I am only level 77 and took out a T10 map, so this build isn't that bad, but perhaps things slow down around T13-15ish, but that is fine by me. I just want to be able to level this she-devil up and be able to get some currency flowing. I am missing 2 difficulties of lab ascendencies to boot, so I could only imagine that this build will put the hurting on later on as well, especially with those ascendencies/passives/better gear.

Cheers and beers to the OP!

Edit: Clearspeed is top-notch. Desecrate/buff your zombies to guide them in the proper direction and they will keep on plowin' through. This build probably is a 6-7/10 for clearing stuff compared to a spark elementalist, however, bosses take 2-3 seconds to kill, and there is no chance of really dying unless you play stupid. I think that is really worth it. Going to stop making alts and stick with this chick, as she is awesome.

the desecrate way is 2 slow for me =)
i'm using default attack to guide them way more frequently =) try it ;P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info