[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Updated my weapon. Added elreon multimod, critical strike chance, attack speed and spell damage.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Im sorry im just bad. My bad to post here. Gl with build may be ill copy paste it when i get good enough to crash servers and proper lake farms.. and honestly you are so low with answering with private screenshots(dont mind that why i stream) and just trashtalking. cya at fuck ya
"
Tsar wrote:
Im sorry im just bad. My bad to post here. Gl with build may be ill copy paste it when i get good enough to crash servers and proper lake farms.. and honestly you are so low with answering with private screenshots(dont mind that why i stream) and just trashtalking. cya at fuck ya

english obviously isnt your first language, now i feel bad. Im sure the OP would help you out with your build if you ask nicely, after all this build isnt designed with bad players and beginners in mind, im sure you will figure it out eventually :)
IGN: Leupacob, Cobberts
check out my shop--> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/162312/page/1
"
Tsar wrote:

You were streaming at the time, so the assertion that the whispers were private is completely absurd.

You completely overreact yet again to my simple statement of facts. I did not trashtalk you once. Read my response with a level head. Nothing that I said was unsubstantiated.

You literally made my point about you overreacting to constructive criticism with your little blurb at the end here.

Did I say you are bad? NO. I did not say that once in my post or in my whispers. For some reason you seem to think that you are a victim here. You said the same exact thing in the whispers posted. I am starting to feel like this is a shtick and you are trolling me.

Anyways, good luck with your build.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 1, 2016, 3:14:11 AM
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Tsar wrote:

You were streaming at the time, so the assertion that the whispers were private is completely absurd.

You completely overreact yet again to my simple statement of facts. I did not trashtalk you once. Read my response with a level head. Nothing that I said was unsubstantiated.

You literally made my point about you overreacting to constructive criticism with your little blurb at the end here.

Did I say you are bad? NO. I did not say that once in my post or in my whispers. For some reason you seem to think that you are a victim here. You said the same exact thing in the whispers posted. I am starting to feel like this is a shtick and you are trolling me.

Again? Do i know you? I didnt read sorry i couldnt find any math or anything that would be worth to check. Feel free to post any math behind your decisions and not screenshots. And i stream all time i play and just cause i can answer for everything i say. or admit i was wrong. just like posting screens is next lvl. grow some balls pussy and answer with numbers

cwdt-enfeeble is from tempest melee struggle and back than people made something better to get more defences like cwdt icenova coh enf(20)

And after year and all that curses nonsense you advice people to run NERFED enfeeble on cwdt? Whats wrong with you you just push people to death! I honestly thing such builds need to be deleted or tagged as [150ex req]. Dont forget to report and post more screens
Last edited by Tsar1 on Apr 1, 2016, 3:23:57 AM
"
Tsar wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Tsar wrote:

Again? Do i know you? I didnt read sorry i couldnt find any math or anything that would be worth to check. Feel free to post any math behind your decisions and not screenshots. And i stream all time i play and just cause i can answer for everything i say. or admit i was wrong. just like posting screens is next lvl. grow some balls pussy and answer with numbers

cwdt-enfeeble is from tempest melee struggle and back than people made something better to get more defences like cwdt icenova coh enf(20)

And after year and all that curses nonsense you advice people to run NERFED enfeeble on cwdt? Whats wrong with you you just push people to death! I honestly thing such builds need to be deleted or tagged as [150ex req]. Dont forget to report and post more screens

You are too focused with tooltip numbers and not reality. You seem to only care about tooltip numbers and not what people have actually done, like hit level 100 multiple times with this build on PHC. Pushing people to their deaths...yet again, multiple people at level 100...What is your response to this? PLEASE do not say "I have 100% crit", because that simply shows you care about tooltip and not actual build use.

How does this build require 150ex? The only way you an assume this is by either A) not reading or B) reading and being disingenuous .

Again, THIS IS NOT MY BUILD. Do you not understand that I am posting a build that many other people have done. I am not claiming this build. Really not sure why you decided to come in here and derail this thread.

Why are you so mad? You are legit angry right now for no reason. I have been nothing but civil but you continue to use personal attacks instead of facts for your arguments.

Sorry man, you gotta take some time off and chill. Honestly, step away and relax a bit.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 1, 2016, 3:35:53 AM
"
Tsar wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Tsar wrote:

m8 u need to calm down, just because some builds are too complicated for you doesnt mean you need to have a hissy fit
IGN: Leupacob, Cobberts
check out my shop--> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/162312/page/1
"
Tsar wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Tsar wrote:

Yeah I don't know if you are mentally retarded or just a try hard troll.

Your build is stupid as hell. Many people are just laughing at you and your build that is why your thread is getting 0 likes so you have to come to other threads to shit it up. All your videos you literally don't explain anything but shit on other people's build.

Your comparison vod against jeebie's build is hilariously laughable. You literally don't explain anything in that 1 hour vod but laugh and say it's retarded and waste of points. You don't do ANY calculations at all or explain why it's bad. You actually have mental problems or someshit. 1 of your point of his build was that it's not made for a solo build and that he uses it in parties when he literally STREAMS himself playing solo with the same exact build.

So please stop posting on the forums.

Edit: Even in that video you literally say that you haven't even checked jeebie's build until people started showing you it so you had to make a video explaining why you choose the points you choose. You even said somewhere that you made up your build YOURSELF to fit your OWN playstyle yet you shit on jeebie's build with 0 calculations whatsoever. There is clearly something wrong with your brain and you need serious help.

Don't even get me started on your "optimization guide" There is a reason why all your threads don't get any likes bro.

I'm not going to reply to you because I don't want to make this thread a flame war. But I just needed to write this incase other people read your shit before doing proper research.
Last edited by Kuruptt on Apr 1, 2016, 3:47:29 AM
You mentioned my build before. Only reason i posted it so people can actually get defecive build for hc.
Every your statement is a lie. I prioritise defences(hello you said that before) while maintaining 100% crit(which you dont understand looks like)
I dont need to rump. i always discharge with mac charges and furhermore im stucked with internal cooldown issues atm. Just try to understand how build functions. This is crit cyclone>discharge. More crits = more discharges=more damage = more defences(main goal of my guide)
you should advice to corrupt lvl 5 enfeeble for 23q Kappa
Can you name anyone who survived past 90 with your non crit no defences build besides keeping poning at abusers with 150ex gear.
PS Why peoply try to buy non corrupt devotion? who knows... why all gems 21 and all bis corr? who knows. Why people die from server crashes and may it be related to some insane gear? Who knows. What did the fix in yesterday patch and why legit players spamming end game maps every day just did first 100? who knows. Nothin in this post make any sence. i wont come back here it smells like rmt-abuse-crash stuff here. im just solo player who dont trade or flip and just try to survive and help people. If you want to talk about any numbers(nice context extraction trolls proud) feel free to post in my thread or discuss anywhere without mentioning smth 3rd party and non related(like fukk resists lake builds)
you didnt make any point but im open for discussions any time you want.
gl with that bricked dagger rofl
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:
"
elbramso wrote:
How would a lvl 85 version of this build look like? is this even possbile to play before lvl 100?

It works from Lvl 70 on, you should reach around 7K ES than with the gear above, prolly abit more.

> Skip jewelnodes below "Infused" in shadow area
> Skip jewelslot in Scion area near "True Strike"
> Skip the 3 ES nodes in Scion start
> Skip flasknodes in witch area

If I may say something, as I play this build too:

Voidbringers are a bad choice. The ES is nice, but the rest is crap. My critchance is at like 93% for discharge without them.
I highly prefer either rare gloves with Attackspeed or Facebreaker - 90% critmulti is just insane!!
Moreover: I would never skip "Annihilation" in witch area. Insane critmulti for discharge, and it further more enable you to skip the bad choise voidbringer. Unskill those 3 6% ES nodes in Scionarea for it imo.

Also: I would NEVER skip crit strikes for a 5l. I would definetly skip Bladevortex. Crit strikes is the only support for your discharge and makes it huge. I tried both, and know what I am talking about

This should be an input, not a blame. I am not a skilled hardcore player so our opinions might differ

Good answer on the leveling stuff!

With regards to annihilation, I think it really depends on preference. For instance, many of the top players are split on annhilation. Some take and some don't. I think that is a nice thing about this build, you can decide what you want and make your own little variations.

With regards to voidbringers, almost everyone is using them. They are not mandatory, but it helps get your crit very high, very easily. I don't doubt that facebreakers is more damage, but Voids help you consistently crit. I think you are overstating their badness. They are actually quite good. Quite a bit of ES, lots of ES on kill, increased level of our purity gems, and tons of crit too boot. Really only missing either multi from facebreakers (which lacks ES) or IAS from Rare gloves, which will lack the crit/gems. Builds on HC should use Voidbringers or rare gloves imo. Damage will not be lacking so facebreakers seem unneccessary to give up all that defense.

With regards to removing Blade Vortex. I think you are right there. Thanks!

I would ask that most people test some stuff out for themselves as they may have their own preferences for this build like you do. All 3 of the character profiles I linked have a little variation.

I hope this did not come off as defensive as I really don't think this is "my" build. Just trying to be constructive. Thanks for the tips as well!

First of all - thanks for your detailed answer!

AS said I am a softcore player, and the ES from voidbringer converts to like 800ES in pool, which is quite huge and prolly mandatory for a hardcore player^^

I just skilled how you did and tried out with facebreakers instead of voidbringers and I think I see the difference:

I use this shield, as I do not lack any resistances:

And thats the point. With 7 powercharges up, my critchance (without voidbringer) is 88% on discharge. With voidbringers its higher of course.
But: Facebreakers of course reduce my ES my flat 830 or smth like that, but I gain like 20% more damage.

WIth skilling into annihilation it even skylights further (of course, more crit chance and crit multi)

The point is really up to the play himself. I never wanted to say voidbringers are bad, in terms of survivability they are definetly unbeaten!
In terms of damage facebreaker is the way to go, cheap and op as fuck on this char^^

Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info