The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
gandhara wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
gandhara wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the build, seems nice, wanna try it even with the little Volta nerf :) but got a huge problem with the Scion's nerf, what do you think of it ?

Not that big of a deal, really, but the Ranger version might be on top for now.

That's what I was wondering but can't decide if going for deadeye/path or raider.... they are kind of all OP !

Do it the same as I did, with no change, the projectile weakness will cover for the lost 20%,

and even without it, it will be a few milions of DPS, don't worry :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Hey there, this build looks really great! Is it viable to start the new Prophecy league using this build, and are there any changes you reckon that need to be made?
Not every hero holds a sword... Some just Hold the Door!
"
In3vitability wrote:
Hey there, this build looks really great! Is it viable to start the new Prophecy league using this build, and are there any changes you reckon that need to be made?

The build will work great, about 65% to 70% of the corrent DPS,

Reflect immune still, you can do uber with it,

GL
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Hi rel4us!
Played this built last few days in pernadus, and really love it.

Could vou please update your built for 2.3 in terms of gem setup/items and skill tree?

Which class woukd you choose now? Since Scion Asc get pretty nerfed afaik.

Two more general questions:
- What about the retch as belt?
- Why using Atziris step? Wouldn t be TriRes boots with life not be better since lack of getting max REs?

Greetings
"
rel4us wrote:
"
In3vitability wrote:

GL

Could you elaborate on it, regarding the reflect immunity? won't the 40% lightning damage be an issue (ele reflect)? or do we outleech it with acuities?

Regarding the missing 20 pierce chance, is it worth taking the extra passive points to get 100 or even sacrificing one jewel slot for poacher aim jewel (with it we would reach 95% pierce chance).

thx you again for your input, rel4us. wanted to say i really enjoy your build, never played such a strong build. keep it up. i hope this build can survive even as scion, even though other classes look awfully stronger now. :)
"
ILIAS wrote:
Hi rel4us!
Played this built last few days in pernadus, and really love it.

Could vou please update your built for 2.3 in terms of gem setup/items and skill tree?

Which class woukd you choose now? Since Scion Asc get pretty nerfed afaik.

Two more general questions:
- What about the retch as belt?
- Why using Atziris step? Wouldn t be TriRes boots with life not be better since lack of getting max REs?

Greetings

First of all, ty for the feedback,

about the 2.3, i'm going to make an even more powerful build with barrage next league, but it has some downsides (more info when i'll do it, check it and finish the first cheap stage, may take a few days from the league start), about this thread, I may update it, but it's skill tree is the same, the gem setup is the same, also the gear.

the class for this will be the scion, for it saves you 7 nodes, gives you INT that you need (wich is another node or better item) and in 2.3 with 2 more ascendancy nods it will be 2 more.... so this is still the best from offence defence for it.

the rech is nice, but it has some downsides:

1. it has no STR, wich is another node
2. the physical damage and leech is not effective for this build

still, it will work.

about the boots, I'm capped for elemental weakness with atziri's step, and it gives alot of defence, wich this build need,

but life + resists will work as well ofc.

GL
"
Luzi_ wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
In3vitability wrote:

GL

Could you elaborate on it, regarding the reflect immunity? won't the 40% lightning damage be an issue (ele reflect)? or do we outleech it with acuities?

Regarding the missing 20 pierce chance, is it worth taking the extra passive points to get 100 or even sacrificing one jewel slot for poacher aim jewel (with it we would reach 95% pierce chance).

thx you again for your input, rel4us. wanted to say i really enjoy your build, never played such a strong build. keep it up. i hope this build can survive even as scion, even though other classes look awfully stronger now. :)

Thanks for the kind words, it was my most OP build ever also :)

next league I will make an even stronger one, look it up after a few days in the league...

about the leech, vaal pact and reflect, the calc is this:

if you do 100 damage, you will take in a elemental reflect map 7.2 damage, with max resist you will take 1.8 damage,

your leech is 2% (before flask and enchantments), so you over leech the damage.

about the piecre, for 20% projectile damage don't take a jewel of waste nods, any jewel with 12% projectile damage and max life is better, also, it will cost you 5 nods, think how much damage you get for that.

the projectile weakness will give you the piecre chance 100%, even with 60% curse resist bosses, so don't worry,

about the class, for this build, the scion is still the best:

1. saves about 10 nods total (the pierce, the int, the extra nods the scion get {4 nodes in 2.3})
2. the extra crit chance
3. the easy to have power charges
4. the maim as defence
5. the extra projectile is alot more damage

hope I helped you for the next league,

GL
I have posted a few times in this thread since you created this build. This is hands down the most fun I have ever had, but not only that, I just crushed Atziri with a 5 link Lionseye Armor. I carry guys in maps now. I'm up to tier 14 maps but have yet to get my hands on anything higher. I just want to say thanks for giving a casual player the true feeling of being seriously overpowered. Thanks bro, can't wait for the next build. Also, one thing I did incorporate into the build defensively that has saved me my than a few times is a CWDT + Frostwall+ inc.duration. It is awesome. I will also take out the CWDT and self-cast it it just to pin down bosses and crush them since I pierce right through the frost wall. It is silly powerful. Thx again.
"
Phantasam wrote:
I have posted a few times in this thread since you created this build. This is hands down the most fun I have ever had, but not only that, I just crushed Atziri with a 5 link Lionseye Armor. I carry guys in maps now. I'm up to tier 14 maps but have yet to get my hands on anything higher. I just want to say thanks for giving a casual player the true feeling of being seriously overpowered. Thanks bro, can't wait for the next build. Also, one thing I did incorporate into the build defensively that has saved me my than a few times is a CWDT + Frostwall+ inc.duration. It is awesome. I will also take out the CWDT and self-cast it it just to pin down bosses and crush them since I pierce right through the frost wall. It is silly powerful. Thx again.

I'm glad to know you and others enjoy playing my build,

the next one, is alot more powerful, it's not a scion, it's not using voltaxic, and it's so much more powerful in the next one :D

follow me, 3-5 days after the league kick off, it will be posted
"
rel4us wrote:

the next one, is alot more powerful, it's not a scion, it's not using voltaxic, and it's so much more powerful in the next one :D

follow me, 3-5 days after the league kick off, it will be posted

it seems you make pretty damn good builds. I want try some of them in new league, but hate leveling few chars, so please can you try next one in standart and post ideas(not completely guide, just class+skills+mechanic) about it right after start? Can't wait to check it )
Let me guess, it will be shadow using discharge?
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info