2.2.2b Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.2.2b
The recipe for creating the Goddess Unleashed has been simplified. It is now: a three-socket-20-quality Goddess Scorned, a three-socket-20-quality Graceful Sword, a six-socket-20-quality Lithe Blade with socket colours matching both the other swords, 3 Divine Orbs, 3 Orbs of Fusing, 3 Blessed Orbs, 1 Added Fire Damage Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33, 1 Blind Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33 and 1 Increased Critical Strikes Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33.

"simplified"

The darkness looms forebodingly...
"
Grollip wrote:

Book of Exile: Resets a character to a level one, keeping quest rewards, waypoints and items. Experience is also reset.

book of regrets
50 regrets
50 scour
500 portal

(a different take on your character reset book)

I actually like this, but I think you should only keep waypoints. Everything else could be gotten again to keep it feeling like you're rerolling an alt (since that is what they are all about in this game).

Or I would at least take a currency that allows you to transfer your current character's name to a new character so you can keep your name if you have to reroll since your main is now broke.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

this is good'
Woot! Crafted my very own Goddess Unleashed with the new recipe. I also like the delevel recipe since I do like competing on the normal lab SC perandus ladder. I got lucky enough to make the top 5 once and it was a blast.

Good stuff in this patch. Still hoping for more fixes to perandus mobs shotgunning players, but compared to experiencing lag and other bad stuff with said mobs on release, the game feels and plays smoother for sure. It's much appreciated guys. :)
TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
for me recipe dont work
https://youtu.be/3HvleBszO2E

The recipe for creating the Goddess Unleashed:
a three-socket-20-quality Goddess Scorned = i have
a three-socket-20-quality Graceful Sword = i have
a six-socket-20-quality Lithe Blade with socket colours matching both the other swords= i have
3 Divine Orbs = i have
3 Orbs of Fusing = i have
3 Blessed Orbs = i have too
1 Added Fire Damage Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33 = is lvl 33 quality 3%
1 Blind Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33 = lvl 33 qiality 3%
1 Increased Critical Strikes Gem with quality and level adding up to 33 = lvl 33 quality 3%
recipe succes? = failed

if i did something wrong plz tell me
Last edited by runnkitty on May 3, 2016, 8:36:14 AM
"
1 Added Fire Damage Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33 = is lvl 33 quality 3%
1 Blind Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33 = lvl 33 qiality 3%
1 Increased Critical Strikes Gem with quality and level adding up to 33 = lvl 33 quality 3%
recipe succes? = failed

if i did something wrong plz tell me

8 + 3 = 11 =/= 33
Last edited by BoundByKaos on May 3, 2016, 12:54:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info